C H A P T E R E I G H T "Lets get fucked up"

C H A P T E R E I G H T "Let's get fucked up"

"I see a world on the edge of a blade. Without balance, it will fall"Victoria Aveyard, Red Queen

"Is it okay if I can borrow this" Talia, Kashi and Aza all question at the same time as they hold up items of clothing making me roll my eyes at their stupid questions, nodding my head I wave a hand dismissively letting them do whatever.

I walk into my closet clenching the towel around my body tighter making sure it won't slip out of my grasp; I start pulling out a pair of deep red undergarments and slip them on before I let the towel drop pooling at the bottom of my feet.

There was a faint knock at the door but I let one of the girls open it letting in whoever was standing there I heard a quite "She's in there" knowing the girls were pointing at my closet doors that were wide open; I mean like were all girls with all the same parts so who cares.

"Moonshine" my back stiffed as I hear the nickname Giovanni had given me when we were only six and seven, turning around slowly I raise my eyebrows at him before turning back and continue to get changed.

"Yes," I examine not bothering that I was in my undergarments, he's already seen everything and when I mean everything I mean everything. Giovanni was my first and I well his so I didn't really care at this time.

"I was uh, I was wondering if you were going to Clay's party tonight," He asks walking into my closet and sitting down on the plush blood red chair I produced in here.

"Mmhm" I hummed nodding my head as I pull two outfits of their hangers before I walk over to the mirror and switch between them.

"The white one" he mutters making me hold up the white two-piece and nod my head, I walk back over to the rack and put the white two-piece back before I shimmy my way into the black high waisted jeans and sliding the long sleeve on tucking it into my jeans before I grab my belt and put it on.

"Gio what are you doing here" I grumbled letting my hair out of the towel before I throw it getting it in the basket next to him.

I heard him sigh before he stands running a hand through his dark hair "My father is in a meeting with your dad, they're talking about your mother and places on where she could be" he replied making me nod my head.

"Hey" turning I come face to face with Zeus who is wearing black ripped jeans and a white and black long sleeve and a black and white plaid jersey wrapped around his hips.

"Hi" I muttered turning around walking over to my Jewellery cabinet pulling out a gold Rolex and a gold chain.

"Everyone is ready when you are" he affirmed before strolling out and towards the group I'm imagining.

"When did the girls leave" I rustled out raking a hand through my hair before I head out of the closet and sit on my bed pulling out a pair of full black Jordan's.

"Still love your Jordan's huh" Gio beams look down at the shoes I was slipping my feet into "and your feet are still small as hell" he chuckles making me pick up a full white pair of Jordan's and throw them at him only to be met with my door.

"Fuck you, Giovanni Royal!" I shouted catching his distant laughter float down the hall getting a faint "Love you too moonshine" making a small grin spread on my lips.

Groaning I stand to my feet swiftly grabbing my phone and walking out of my room and down the hall where I practically fly down the stairs and straight out the front door where I'd meet with my friends and Giovanni who is talking with his two friends and Kate wrapped around his arm.

"Get that Ginger-nut off my property Royal" I growled as I make my way over to my group, I mean I have nothing against redheads but that redhead had broken my cousin Nelion's heart multiple times.

"Oh come on Rodríguez, don't be such a prude," Antonio says I could practically hear the smirk in his tone.

In one swift motion, I pull out a pocket knife from my waist and throw it at the metal just a few inches away from his head.

"Shut it Rosso" I sneered making the three boys flinch at my tone before I stalk back into the house and into the garage not wanting to be in a car with anyone anymore, Grabbing a pair of key I push the unlock button looking around the garage to see what car or motorcycle I was blessed with tonight only to be put with My favorite a 2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Red Eye.

I have to suppress a wicked grin as I remember all the races and drags I have won when I used him, letting a breath out I waltz over to my baby opening the door and sliding in running a hand over the dashboard as I whisper an "I missed you" to the car before I start him up and speed out of the garage and past everyone who is standing outside the front door.

My window was half down so with a grin I stick my middle finger out flipping everyone who was looking off making my group laugh wholeheartedly while Gio and his group stand stunned before recovering and getting into their 2019 Cadillac CTS-V.

"Come get it bitch" I smirked pressing the pedal to the metal, weaving in and out of cars and traffic getting the occasional beeps and honks here and there. There was a straight before we hit Clay's neighborhood so I weave out of the last loop and make a break for it; only for the lights to switch from green to orange. Noticing a white blur next to me I turn my head sending Gio, his friends, and his fling for the night a smirk.

I didn't bother taking my eyes off of them as I kept my hand steady on the wheel, Gio was staring at me as Lorenzo's eyes kept switching from the road to me then back to the road only to come back to me.

Pressing my foot harder against the floor we got closer and closer before the light finally goes red making Lorenzo slam the brakes as I grin flipping them off and zooming straight through the red light with a slight skid to stop myself from hitting a car.

Not bothering to look back I slow down pulling into the neighborhood and make three left turns and four right turns before I come face to face with a large mansion, I park my car in the driveway before I step out and wait for everyone to get here.

The sound of Gios Cadillac pulls up makes me grin lowly; Slowly turning my head I lift it high sending them a smug look.

"You crazy Motherfucker" Leo and Tonio gasp-making me roll my eyes at them and their dumb reactions.

"Thought you two would have known that from day one" I grumbled pushing off my car walking inside sending a quick text to the gang to meet me in there.

Let's get fucked up