Chapter Twenty Four "The End"

"They say, 'Love makes us blind' I say 'Love gave me eyes to see you' The real you hiding behind the veil cascading in layers of facade," I whimper as I run my hand down the headstone "W-with a heart s-so kind and a soul so b -beautiful," I choked on my tears as they started to pour out now one by one, I took a deep breath and sat a little taller "that when I saw you in all your glory, I couldn't stop myself from falling in love," I whispered to the headstone before leaning my head against the cold marble "For you are my fallen lover," with the last whisper I crumbled crying because I knew now that he was never going to return to me.

It's been five years since Giovanni died, five years since we took down Kleb and his goons, and five years since God blessed me with two angels.

"I remember how we would always talk about having kids," I laughed silently "You would always say you wanted a whole football team, you were always delusional Gio," I grinned at the sky "I hope you remember me with I see you, cause I know I will," I grumbled before sitting up at the tiny giggles coming my way.

"Momma! Momma! Momma!" Two voices screamed making me stand up and look ahead to see Viola and Casey running towards me with big smiles "We, brought these for Papa," Viola smiled showing me the Rose Ivory Alaska flowers making me smile.

"They're beautiful," I whispered kissing her cheek and showing her where to put it, for five-year-olds they're smart, not the cheeky smart but the I know where babies come from and how to say big words type of smart.

Viola came back to me and I placed an arm around her shoulders before I wrap another around Casey and pulled them close to me as we stared at Giovanni's marble headstone "Forever in our hearts, Giovanni Julias Royal," Viola whisper as tiny tears slipped from her dark blue eyes that she had inherited from her father.

"02/01/1999~27/10/2017," Casey whispers snuggling deeper into my side.

"A Warrior, A Hero, A Faithful Friend, A Brother, A Son, A cherished husband," I whispered with my tears streaming down my face "And a loving Father," I smiled sadly at our children before kissing their cheeks "We must go, Nana said to be back home before dinner," I grinned at our children who gasp before running off through the tiny forest that leads back to my mothers and fathers house but not before shouting out their goodbyes to their father.

"I will visit soon," I whispered to Giovanni before placing a gentle kiss to the tips of my fingers and placing my fingers to the headstone "Te Quiero," I smiled. 

I turned away from my husband and walked back to the world of the living, the birds chirped around me as the sun peaked through tiny openings in the trees "Birds flying high, you know how I feel," I sang "Sun in the sky, you know how I feel," I smiled as I see the house come into view and my family and friends are outside chatting and laughing with each other "Breeze drifting on by, you know how I feel," I sing making my family turn towards me with smiles on their faces "It's a new dawn," I grin walking past my mother and kissing her cheek she grins back "It's a new day," I smile pinching my children faces making the two giggle "It's a new life," I beam as I hug Ms. and Mr. Royal "For me," I laugh as my brothers chase after their kids "And I'm feeling good," I smile as my father walks towards me and pulls me towards the dance floor where we danced and laughed for the rest of the night. 

Hey, guys, I hope you liked the ending to the story, and I just really hope you liked the story overall! I wish everyone luck this year and too stay safe and keep your distance from people.

P.s the quote she is using up top is from Talinwrites :)

Much love Isabella.