C H P A T E R T E N "Our little kingdom."

"Fire and lightning raised Maven up, and fire and lightning will bring him down " Victoria Aveyard, Glass Sword.

"Ivory right" the man in the center of the group smirks, he had a black hoodie on with the hoodie covering most of his face leaving his lips and nose noticeable.

"What's it to you" Kashi hisses standing by my side only for me to push her back and send her a pointed look causing her to back down.

"Well aren't you a pretty one" A guy with black hair and blue tips smirks as he starts to walk over to my cousin. Once he's close enough I grab his arm twisting it before I shove him back to his precious leader.

"Toca y estás muerto. (Touch and you're dead)" I spat taking a step forward as the group of men take a step back.

"No wonder their boss loves you" The hoodie guy smirks as he lunges for me making me side step him and lift my left leg swinging it into his stomach causing him to grunt and fall to the ground.

"ESCAPAR AHORA! (Escape now!)" I yelled just as my feet give out "Sácalos de aquí (Get them out of here!)" I yelled once more pointing at the down door and the kids.

I felt someone climb on top of me before my head snaps to the side I don't know how many times it went from left to right but before I know it I've flipped me and the hoodie guy over and reversed the roles with his head going side to side.

Suddenly the once half crooked door is kicked open and is now lying on the floor as it gets stepped on as my brothers and the boys run into the room fighting off the other six guys that the girls were losing against.

Slowly in kicked off by the guy making me hiss in pain as he kicked my still tender wound, as I bend over to catch a breath a fist comes into view knocking me to the floor and something sharp dips into my arm and shoulder making a whimper of pain come from me.

Moving I feel it dig into my shoulder, even more, making a cry of pain come from me. The air turns silent making me open my eyes to see that everyone is now starring at me, the enemy smirking and the hoodie guy plus the gang looking concerned.

Slowly I stop moving as the digging sharp pain travels further into my shoulder and arms than before, I'm lifted to a sitting position as Enzo looks at my shoulder and arm "There's glass in her arm and shoulder. Gio if we don't hurry she's going to lose a lot of blood this time but if we move her it could hit a vein in her arm and forearm" Enzo rushes out looking at Giovanni in fright.

"Kill them" Giovanni growls out and just like that the sound of gunshots go off echoing through the halls of our silent school "Not him" Giovanni sibilates pointing at the hooded figure walking over to him and tugging to hood down before Giovanni and his boys all start slapping and punching him.

"Cesar Tinoco! You idiot" Giovanni growls at the teenage looking boy who is now laughing it up while he lays on the floor in pain.

"What's funny bitch" I seethed as I stumble to get up only to have Kairo and Antonio rush to my side helping me up "Someone get me to my father now" I grunted as I limp away from the people who are now starring at me "And clean the bodies!" I commanded making everyone even that Cesar guy to jump back.

As I get closer and closer to the front of the school I'm surprised that the cops haven't shown up yet. Sight is blurry, my hearing is slightly off, my mind dizzy and my body heavy I groan as I lean up against the side of the school with my good arm "Not again" I mumble and just as my world blacks out I hear the screams and shouts of my friends rushing over to me before I give in.