Chapter Twenty Three "Found ya, bitch,"

A//N Only a short chapter of 473 words :) 

Third Person POV.

They got everything they needed, they had their guns, they had their armor, they had their knives, but most importantly they had each other.

Silently they crept up on the dark building before they stormed in, guns were blazing, shouts bellowed, and people dropped to the ground died or dying. 

Her family watched on as she went on a rampage killing everything and anything that got in the way of her main goal. Seeking revenge for her fallen lover.

They watched as she slaughtered mercilessly, they stared at her in fear not seeing her like this for a while, they watched as she smirked when she kicked her victim away from her, and they watched as she shot a man in the head without blinking.

This was the girl who was supposed to be gone, the girl they hoped wouldn't reveal herself again, but it was too late, the person she was living for was gone and there was nothing they could do but accept her for who she was returning to.

"I will kill anyone who gets in my way!" She bellowed as she stared at the men who blocked the door from the people who took her mother away from her, the person who was there that night, the one person who shot her lover in front of her.

"For Giovanni," she whispered before raining hell on the men who were once standing in front of the door but now laid on the ground crying in pain or dead "Now you will suffer the fate he did," she muttered stepping over the bodies and walking into the building.

The building was silent when she walked in, she looked around her gun raised in front of her like a flashlight as she whipped around looking from area to area.

"I know you're here, Kleb! Come out you son of a bitch, and bring your stupid followers with you!" she screamed as she family flanked her sides, she nods her head at the delta team signalling them to the right before she signals the beta team to the left "Alpha team on me," she mutters before proceeding forwards.

They walked down the staircases and into the basement, lights flickered and there was a deadly silence making the hairs on the nape of her neck stand with a flick of her fingers the doors were kicked open before they came to a stop at a dark red door.

She motioned for the team onto the sides of the door before she kicks it down in rage and walks in her gun raised and her team right behind her to back her up.

"Found ya, bitch," she grunts as she comes face to face with Kleb, the man who killed her boyfriend.

And with that sentence, a gun blaze was drawn and the place turned into a death zone.