C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N "Drive like you've never done before"

"Anyone can Betray anyone." Victoria Aveyard, 

"He said he was fine" I sneered at the girls who were crowding around Hudson as he looks around for Talia with an annoyed look on his face.

The girls stop chatting as they turn to me with frightful eyes while some just glared at me earning them an even harder more intense stare "Get. Lost!" I shouted out scaring the group making them scrum away from my older brother and me, some even tripping over each other causing Husdon and me to laugh aloud.

I feel lanky but muscular arms wrap around my shoulder making me spin around and see the trio who follow my boyfriend around......mostly everywhere.

"Kai" I smiled pulling the skinny boy into my body making him laugh and hug back, "Enzo" I grinned doing the handshake him and I made up "Ant," I squealed rushing into the bulky arms of the last member o the squad who had been missing for week because of the mission he was sent on.

"Where's Gio?" I frowned looking over the three as they stared at each other and shrugged "What do you mean" I mumble out crossing my arms for more effect.

"He called in sick today I'm pretty sure" Enzo shrugged making an "O" shape form on my lips making me nod my head.

"How about you guys go to your guys last class -which you're late to if I might add- while I go and see if he's okay" Tonio smiled making us all agree.

We all walk to Sports Education (Made it up, but if it's actually a thing then damn) while Antonio walks the opposite direction from us and out the front door of the school.

Once we pull up to S.E we walk through the double doors halting the conversations that were floating around the air even the teachers stopped and stared.

"You're late," Mrs. Brewer scold while folding her arms as Mr. O'Neil nodded in agreement.

"And you still waited, makes me feeling special right here" Kai smirked pointing at his junk making her blush while students busted out in laughter and teachers gasp before Mr. O'Neil screamed "Detention! All of you" and pointing to the door making us all laugh.

The gang chases each other around the halls since we decided to just flunk detention and roam around.

"How about we smack some color into this bitch" Julian smirks making us all jump in excitement, oh yeah Julian's been back at school for a couple of weeks now.

We all rush towards the art room and grab supplies considering the art class was away at n art expedition, everyone's rushing around everywhere. Paint's getting spilled, the brushes dropping to the floor, and paper flying around.

"What the? How the? Heck?" I mumbled out before grinning and chasing after everyone after grabbing to bottled placing the red in one hand and the bright neon blue in the other.

Running down the hall I pop the caps and start laughing hysterically while squirting the paint against the lockers, I notice the gangs jobs on the lockers and walls even the trophy cabinet, how they managed to do all this within three minutes of me being away is beyond my mind.

Class is already halfway through so we decided to do random glitter bomb pranks on the Cheerleaders and the jocks that have been a pain in the ass for the past four years.

We set cameras up at the top right-hand corner of each locker we set the bombs in and put it on a live stream before running off to our cars that were parked at the back of the school.

"Hey, how about, we go see Gio" Kai smiled making me smile back and nod "Cool come on".

and with that, we all set off towards my boyfriends' house to check on him.

The ride to his house was pretty far since he lived on the west side of the city and I a lot closer to the south side.

We weaved through the forest like set up pulled up to the gates where the guards had to check us before actually letting us in.

Once through we drove up to the long drive and parked right in front of the steps where Gio and Tonio where already outside standing there.

We stepped out of our cars and walked towards the duo who meet us halfway down the steps. everyone was silent making me confused as I looked around our group of friends to see everyone frowning at the silence as well.

Slowly Lorenzo comes up next to me and spins me away from Antonio and Giovanni making me face his chest before he gently nudges my head upwards making me look at him.

He offers me a small smile making me frown and try getting away from his embrace only making him tighten his hold on me.

"Hey, beautiful." Enzos smile getting sadder "I'm going to need you to stay like this and look at me okay" My frowned deepened but all he did was smile sadly and nod reassuringly to me.

Kairo stepped up beside him and only gave me a reassuring smile before he turned back and shook his head at Giovanni.

There was a sigh from behind me and I knew it was Gio but I couldn't turn back to make sure he was okay because one Enzos grip only tightened and two Cater had gotten pale, Hudson was now glaring at something behind me and the girls had shock written across their features making me believe that whatever was behind me it was bad like really bad.

Enzo had loosened his grip a little so I took advantage of it and spun around to see what was happening.

But all I felt was the feeling of my heart sinking to the bottom of my stomach making me feel sick.

I watched as Lily-Anne throws her arms around Giovanni and kissing him on the lips making me want to cry and kill her at the same time.

Someone coughed breaking the two apart, Lily smirked at Gio who glared at her but she only brushed it off and walked away to her Black Mustang that was waiting for her at the other end of the driveway.

Her car started and zoomed out of here like the place was going to blow leaving behind a very sickly silence.

Coughing I stepped back making everyone turn and look at me as I put up a half-assed smile before turning.

"I need to go, I have to finish my MIssion before the party," I mumbled and started to walk away when I heard more steps follow behind me making me turn "By myself, I need to go by myself" I whispered as my brothers, cousins, and newfound friends looked at me with sad smiles making me smile back.

"Iv-" 

"I'll see you at the party Sunshine" I whispered walking up to him and kissing his cheek before I rush over to my car as the tears started to slip, "Drive like you've never done before" I mumbled to myself and speed away going 180.