Chapter 47

2 years later....

Author's Perspective

The two years had already passed away and almost three years since the beautiful couple unfortunately separated.

Their lovely child, Junkyu had grown up better and was now two and half years old. He had grown and raised with love and admiration for the blonde and his family.

The child reflected his father's features and habits that were sometimes getting hard for the blonde to not remember someone whom he loved once.

Taehyung had always treated his son with love and sometimes he would get on his nerves for being chaotic and mischievous but it was Taehyung's happiness and he couldn't live without his son

No doubt, but the little boy was very smart and intelligent that he had already learnt a lot of things while playing in the house.

~~~

Once a morning he was peacefully sitting on his uncle Namjoon's lap on the couch while his uncle was reading the newspaper.

"Untle Jwoonie, what's dis?" He asked with his baby language of improper words as he pointed his tiny index finger on the newspaper.

"Aw baby, it's a newspaper. I am reading it. You're so little. You don't know how to read" Namjoon said and the little boy strangely stared at him with his round doe eyes.

"I want chu know"

"Aww, okay, let's start from alphabets. Now repeat after me." His uncle asked and he nodded excitedly.

"Okay, A, B, C, D"

"Ayie, bhi, shi, dhee" Namjoon laughed at his cute attempt and the little boy made a pout.

"Aigoo"

"No laubhs, I no talk bhith jyu" the boy crossed his arms a little upset.

"Aww, I won't laugh baby please continue talking with me. Uncle is sorry" Namjoon held his earlobes as an apology and the boy giggled.

~~~~

Ever since that day, the boy was a genius at alphabets that he would grab his crayons and write them everywhere. He used to sing the ABC song all around the house that made Taehyung proud of him.

And one day, he decided to take his baby to a play school after the little boy's request.

The boy was jumping everywhere in the house excitedly after knowing that he would be going to a play school where he could make friends.