Introduction

Jennie and Lisa sit on the plane together on the way to Paris. "Jennie-yah, why didn't you tell me you and Jisoo were together?"

"What? Where did you hear that?" Jennie asks confused.

"I read it online, your instagram is covered with comments like those." Lisa pulls out her phone and shows her the comments she screenshoted.

"Jensoo nation is official guys OMG ❤️❤️"

"Wowowow what a power couple, wish you guys a long relationship 😍 @Jennie @Jisoo"

"Honestly I thought Jisoo would be better with Lisa but like Jennie and her are the perfect couple!"

"Those are all fake, you should know better than to trust anything you see on the internet," Jennie scolds Lisa.

"You're telling me nothing happened between you guys?" Lisa frowned.

"Why? Are you dissapointed that i'm straight?" Jennie asks sarcastically.

"Of course I am. Let me tell you something. I am actually the president of the Jensoo nation fan site," Lisa was joking, at least Jennie hoped.

"Seriously though not even a little?" Lisa persists.

Jennie turns around and sees Jisoo peacefully asleep in her seat, with her cute eye mask on. "Ok, fine... maybe a little."

Lisa squeeled in her seat and an uncontrollable grin appeared on her face.

"I'm going to make sure you guys can share a room, me and Chaeyoung will always support the relationship."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Jennie explains,"you need to keep this a secret."

"My lips. Are Sealed," said Lisa while gesturing as if she was zipping up her lips.

"Jisoo had actually confessed to me before," Jennie whispered.

"Omo. What did you tell her then?" Lisa asked.

"I... I rejected her," Jennie tells her slightly ashamed.

"I thought you said you liked her?" Lisa was confused with Jennie's contradicting facts.

"I do, but then at the time I didn't really want to be in a relationship because.. of some.. stuff that happened."

"That's not fair for Jisoo or the fan club," said Lisa while exaggerating a frown,"are you going to tell her how you feel during the trip? You know they say Paris is the city of luuuvvvv."

"I don't know, maybe I will," Jennie looks back and sees Jisoo huddled up in her blanket sleeping soundly like a baby, "just maybe."