Chapter IX

"Chaeyoung, wake up baby," Lisa whispered softly into Rosé's ear, "we need to go and meet them for breakfast soon."

Chaeyoung just mumbled something in return, "five more minutes."

"Chaeyoung you said five more minutes half an hour ago," Lisa urged her, "we need to go."

Rosé just turned her back on her and continued with her deep slumber.

"CHAEYOUNG-YAH, WAAKKKEEEE UUUUPPPP," Lisa shouted as she shook her vigorously.

"mm—Lisa, can I just stay here," Rosé asked with her eyes still closed. Lisa in response, stood on the bed.

"You— Need—To— Eat— First!" Lisa said jumping with every word corresponding to each hop. This causes Rosé to bounce in her sleep.

"Li— sa— stop— jump—ing!" Rosé exclaims loudly and surprisingly Lisa stops.

"Fine, i'll go," Rosé sighs while Lisa just smiles.

"Ok Chaeyoung, go take a bath," Lisa tells her before giving her a soft peck on the lips.

"Grrrrr.. Why are you my girlfriend," Rosé asks herself aloud.

"Because you love me," Lisa joked, "now go. Shoo. You need to take a bath."

"Hey guys!" Jisoo greets the two maknaes, while stabbing her banana pancake with a butter knife.

"Hey," Lisa and Rosé greeted as they sat down.

"Did you guys do anything yesterday?" Rosé asked before Lisa elbowed her in the kidney,"OW!"

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked.

"Nothing nothing," Lisa hastily replied in a panic.

"I was just asking because we heard some stuff from your room," Rosé said as she massaged her side where Lisa struck her.

"What stuff?" Jisoo asked.

"It's nothing really, don't worry about it," Lisa explained.

"Ok then. By the way guys, me and Jisoo have decided to go out on our own. You guys don't mind right?" Jennie asked.

"Can we come with?" Rosé asked innocently.

"I don't think so... we're going on like a date," Jisoo mutters to them as her cheeks blush. Rosé eyes popped out at the news.

"omo. YOU GUYS ARE DATING?" Lisa suddenly shouts which causes all eyes in the room to zoom in on her.

"sorry," Lisa stood up apologised to the room as Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo just giggled to themselves.

"Yeah we're both dating now," Jennie explains grabbing Jisoo's hand and picking it up for them to see.

"When did you guys start going out?" Rosé whispered enthusiastically wary not to shout.

"Literally yesterday. We want to go on our first date together later," Jisoo said, "if you guys are cool going out on your own."

"Yeah of course, go enjoy yourselves guys, we're both so proud of you," Lisa exclaims pulling Rosé closer by her arm.

"Do you guys have any plans on where to go?" Rosé asks excitedly.

"Parc Des Buttes," Jennie said, "it's a beautiful garden, we're going to go on a stroll and maybe a picnic."

"Sounds so romantic," Rosé exclaims before looking sideways at Lisa, "I wish someone would take me there one day."

Lisa caught her drift and winked at her. "Lisa do you have something stuck in your eye?" Jennie asked.