Chapter I

"Woah, Paris is so cool," Rosé exclaims amazed at the city around her. The place was bustling with life, with beautiful feats of architecture surrounding them, not tall gray boxes but sprawling palaces mixed in with cute store fronts and cafés.

"Welcome to my second home," Jennie proudly exclaimed.

"So first things first, it's already like four in the afternoon, how about we check in to the hotel and unpack then at six we can figure out what to do."

"Sounds like a great idea!" said Jisoo.

"Let's go check out the hotel," Lisa excitedly gushed.

TIMESKIP

The hotel lobby looked like the inside of a King's Palace. With gold accents on anything and everything in the room and a ceiling that was ten meters high, which made the room feel spacious and regal. The Shangri-la Hotel was truly a spectacle of Paris.

Jennie goes to check in at the front desk while the other three decide who will share rooms.

"Me and Lisa can share rooms. Chaeyoung, you can bunk with Jennie," Jisoo proposed.

"That sounds fine.. BUT, Jisoo should definitely share with Jennie, me and Chaeyoung can be together," Lisa encouraged.

"We can?" Rosé asked confused before Lisa punched her in the shoulder, "I mean.. yeah of course we can."

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Jisoo tried to argue but Lisa had already decided to 'let her ship sail.'

"But you are closer to Jennie than all of us combined," Lisa said, "you even kissed her on stage, you guys are like the bestest of best friends."

Jisoo's face turned bright red at the mention of the kiss. "That was just one time," Jisoo complained. Rosé giggles a little at her friend who looks like a spring day harvest tomato.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jennie popped into the conversation. Jisoo immediately looks down and hides her blushing face so Jennie doesn't look at her.

"Jennie, you and Jisoo will share a room together is that ok?" Rosé asked. Jisoo tensed up her body waiting for the answer.

"Yeah of course it's fine," Jennie agreed, "as long as Jisoo is cool with it."

Jisoo looked at Jennie with her bright gummy smile,"yeah, i'm definitely fine with it."

"It's settled then, i'll see you both of you at six," said Lisa as she grabbed Chaeyoungs hand and ran to the lifts.

"See you later guys, have fun!" Chaeyoung shouted as she was being dragged away.

Jisoo and Jennie stood awkwardly before Jennie broke the silence. "Let's head up to our room."

They go to the top floor of the hotel and open the door of their room. It's a cozy place made to look like an elegant royal chamber. It had floor to ceiling windows decorated to the classical french baroque style and a bed in the center of the room with finely made furniture around it.

"I'm going to shower first," Jennie said.

Jisoo simply nodded and Jennie slipped into the bathroom. When Jennie was gone Jisoo started involuntarily squealing. "Oh my gosh, i'm going to share a room with Jennie for a whole month."