Chapter V

"Jisoo! Which one should I buy?" Jennie asked, "I really want the side-pack, but the vanity case looks a bit nicer doesn't it?" Jennie dragged Jisoo to Chanel to do some shopping while the maknaes went on their own leaving Jennie some time with Jisoo.

"I don't know Jen, just get them both," Jisoo sighed lying back further onto the chair, she must have been so starstruck by Jennie that she forgot she hated shopping.

"Cheer up Jisoo, let's buy you something too," Jennie suggested. Jisoo just shook her head.

"I'm fine just watching you shop," Jisoo said, Jennie pretended not to hear anything and as soon as she payed for her four bags ( two of each in different colours ) she dragged her to the closest Tiffany store to get her some new jewelry.

"What do you think about these?" Jennie asks, Jisoo looked at them and started yawning. Jennie realised that Jisoo was not really enjoying herself and told the clerk that Jisoo was looking for something a bit... special.

"Not to worry my dear, I have just the thing for you, please wait just a moment," Jennie turned to Jisoo who had practically become one with the sofa.

"Jisoo, I don't understand how you can hate shopping, it's so refreshing for me," Jennie explained. Jisoo just looked to the floor, and sighed.

"I don't like it though, it hurts my feet and everything is just the same anyw—," Jisoo looked straight at the piece the clerk was holding out for her.

"This is a rare pendant, there are only around twelve left for sale in the world, thankfully we have two in the store, would you like to try it on?" The clerk said to Jisoo with a smile

For the first time, Jisoo accepted. She tried to put on the necklace but it was troublesome to hook it on. "Let me help Jisoo," Jennie said as she took the necklace and put her arms around Jisoo to attach the pendant. Jennie could feel Jisoo's breath on her forearms.

"It looks amazing on you," Jennie exclaimed. The clerk nodded his head in agreement. Jisoo looked at the charm in the mirror, it was enchanting, with five finely cut diamonds in the shape of a blossoming flower. Jisoo was reminded of her spring days as a child when she saw the charm, it brought memories of colourful petals and beautiful landscapes The necklace itself was elegant, it fit in and yet stood out just like Jisoo. It was true what Jennie said, even she had to admit, it was as if the necklace was made specifically for her.

"How much is it?" Jisoo asked, she really wanted the necklace and Jennie could tell.

"The necklace retails for £6000," The clerk said as he smiled politely into the mirror making eye contact with Jisoo's reflection.

"I'll take two," Jennie said pulling out her credit card, "we can have matching necklaces Jisoo."

"It's fine Jennie I can pay," Jisoo said fumbling through her wallet and getting out her credit card. Jennie stopped her hand and faced the clerk.