Chapter VII

Jensoo at night...

"Jisoo," Jennie said as she poked her cheek, "let's go eat dinner together."

Jisoo looked at her and smiled at her cuteness but was too lazy to go anywhere. After staying a whole day at the hotel, she didn't want to leave the hotel. "How about we just order room service?"

"That's an even better idea," Jennie agreed and fell onto the soft bed grabbing the hotel phone on her way down. "Hello? Room sevice? Can I get one hot choco and one milk shake? Yes, I would like some fish and chips as well as anything you have that's korean.Yeah, that will be all thank you." Jennie hang up the phone and Jisoo lied down next to her. They were silent for a moment but Jisoo soon broke the quiet atmosphere.

"Jennie-yah, when did you start to like me?" Jisoo asked facing her, "I thought you hated me because you rejected me that day."

"Oh, right..." Jennie turned her head to make eye contact with Jisoo, "i'm really sorry I rejected you that day Chichu. It's just that when I broke up with him at the time. I wasn't ready for a new relationship. Please understand me."

"It honestly made me really sad for a while," Jisoo embarassingly admitted, "I thought you rejected me because you were straight."

"I thought I was too," Jennie chuckled at herself, "I didn't reject you because I didn't like you though. I'm sorry. I guess it was just bad timing."

"I thought you really didn't like me, I was left broken," Jisoo said her voice starting to choke before breaking into a smile, "but... I honestly don't think I can be any happier than I am right now." Jisoo croaks the last part of the sentence and realises she is crying again, someday she is going to run out of tears if she keeps bawling at this rate.

"Jisoo," Jennie says as she holds Jisoo in her arms, "i'm sorry if I hurt you then. But I promise no one will ever hurt you again." Jisoo smiles from ear to ear. "But..."

"But what?" Jisoo asks curiously.

"Don't— please don't hang out with Irene Unnie again," Jennie says embarassingly, Jisoo just laughs at her.

"Are you jealous Jennie?" Jisoo teases, while Jennie just sighs and blushes slightly.

"I just... I don't like it, if you want to hang out with anyone please bring me along too okay? Otherwise i'll get really mad. Promise me!" Jennie pleaded while putting out her pinky finger. Jisoo just laughed harder. You're so cute when you're possessive like this.

"Jennie-yah, you don't have to worry about me. I will never cheat on you. You're too perfect," Jisoo assures her but Jennie still persists.

"Promise me Jisoo, you'll only have eyes for me," Jennie practically begs which makes Jisoo burst into an explosion of happiness.

"Okay Jen Jen, I will always love you the most," Jisoo pinky promises her, "now and forever."

Jennie smiles brightly and then they lay beside each other in a comfortable silence. "Jisoo, let's bail on the maknaes tomorrow," Jennie suggested, "let's go on our first official date."

"Yeah, I think Chaeyoung and Lisa will have tons of fun together alone too so it's a win-win," Jisoo said playfully, "do you have any suggestions where we can go?"

"Anywhere is fine if i'm with you," Jennie said sweetly.

"JENNIE-YAH YOU'RE SO CHEESY," Jisoo cringed with red in her cheeks and a pillow on her face. Jennie just laughed at her.

"Maybe we can go to the Parc des Buttes I think it's called," Jennie suggests, "i've heard it's a beautiful place for a nice stroll. Though I don't think I can properly appreciate it. I'll probably be looking at you the whole time."

"Jennie!!!" Jisoo screamed her name while squirming in the bed and with a sudden burst of energy, she started kicking the mattress like a baby in a tantrum which made it squeak rather loudly. "Ugghhhh," Jisoo moaned, before saying softly, "you're so embarassing."

Rosé and Lisa in the other room heard this snippet of their conversation. And they may or may not have... misunderstood the sounds.

Jennie's cute laughter rang through the room and with every laugh out of Jennie's mouth, Jisoo's face became increasingly redder.

"Seriously though what do you think?" Jennie whispered into the pillow whose Jisoo's head was in at the moment.

"Sure," a muffled voice escapes the cussion, "sounds like fun." Jennie laughed liked an idiot at Jisoo's embarassment before pouncing on her like a jaguar would on it's prey.

Jennie lied on top of Jisoo, and she took hold of the pillow on Jisoo's face before throwing it to the side and off the bed. "You're so beautiful," Jennie said before resting her lips on Jisoo's which shocked her. But eventually as probably expected Jisoo let Jennie have her. But Jennie's hand started to grab hold of her blouse and Jisoo threw her off.

Jennie lay on the bottom now and Jisoo climbed on top of her. "Don't get too naughty Jennie," Jisoo warned playfully.

"I can't help it Jisoo," Jennie responded as her hands undid a single button and Jisoo pulled herself into another kiss. Jennie with her hands still on Jisoo's blouse continue to unbutton her top. When suddenly...

"Room Service!" a voice came from the door followed by a gentle knocking interrupted their little session.

Jennie went to open the door and both of them blushed from the sudden disruption. Jisoo watched as Jennie let the hotel employee in with a tray of all the food they ordered. Suddenly she realises her blouse is still open. She hurriedly rushes to button it up again making herself redder in the process.

When the employee left the two just stood on opposite sides of the food tray. "Oh my god that was so embarassing," they both thought to themselves. They both stood in an akward silence for a minute before Jennie carefully reached for a fork and knife. Jisoo slowly grabbed her hot chocolate as well and they continued eating in silence, both still socially mortified at the situation.

They soon finished their meal and Jisoo broke the silence, "I'm... i'm going to take a bath first okay?"

"Okay," Jennie replied nervously, then a thought came into her head. As Jisoo reached for the bathroom door Jennie asked, "would it be weird if I joined you?"

Jisoo stood silent, speechless if you may, "yeah it would be a bit weird."

"Oh.. oka—," Jennie replied but Jennie cut her off.

"But come with me anyways," Jisoo's face turned red but Jennie didn't get to see since she slipped into the bathroom before she could notice. Jennie stood dumbstruck, but soon realised that she had her permission.

"I'm coming in."

After a quick shower they both changed into their pajamas and lay in bed. Jisoo thinks back to her time in Paris. "It's been a lot of embarassing moments when i'm with you Jennie," Jisoo stated suddenly.

"Yeah, but it's been fun right?" Jennie asked. She could hear Jisoo chuckle to herself.

"Yeah, I couldn't imagine myself doing anything better," Jisoo told her.

"Good then, i'm doing my job properly," Jennie proudly — and loudly — boasted. Jisoo laughed silently at her ridiculousness. Suddenly Jisoo felt warm hands on her waist and Jennie's body on her back. "Goodnight Chu."

Jisoo turned towards her and hugged her burying her face into Jennie's shoulder. "Goodnight Jendeukie," Jisoo whispered, her sound muffled by Jennie's shoulder. Both of them slept well that night.

...a few moments ago In chaelisa's room...

"Jennie!!!" Lisa and Rosé looked at each other alwardly when they heard Jisoo's muffled screaming through the hotel walls with the sound of the bed rocking in the background.

"Lisa... do you think they're.."

"Ughhhh," Jisoo moaned while Lisa looked at Rosé uncomfortably.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about it," Lisa tells her.