Chapter IV

"We're here!" Irene exclaimed. Jisoo looked around and took in their surroundings. They were in front of the famous "Louvre" museum that was shaped like a glass pyramid.

As Jisoo was about to get out of the car though Irene pulled her back into the car and she fell onto her seat.

"Jisoo let's take a photo together. Jennie follows my IG so she will probably see it," Irene explained as she grabbed Jisoo's arm and took a photo of them holding hands for her instagram story.

 Jennie follows my IG so she will probably see it," Irene explained as she grabbed Jisoo's arm and took a photo of them holding hands for her instagram story

"Ok i'm done, let's go," Irene said happily after posting it and they both got out the car and walked to the Louvre together.

Meanwhile... back at the hotel Lisa and Rosé were panicking.

"Rosé did you Irene's story?" Lisa asked in a panic. Rosé gives her a terrified look as to say yes.

"JENNIE IS GOING TO BE SO MAD," Rosé shrieked in shock as she covered her face in fear.

"CHAEYOUNG!" Lisa covered her mouth with her hand jumping and sitting on top of Rosé, before whispering,"Jennie is in the other room, if you keep shouting we might die even earlier than necessary."

"mmmffffp," Rosé mumbled through Lisa's hand. Lisa looks at her confused.

"What are you saying?" Lisa asked removing her hands when she heard a knock on the door. Both of them gulped and froze in their places. Lisa slowly climbed off of Rosé to open the door.

"Hey guys!" Jennie greeted with her normal smile as Lisa forced a grin trying to hide her nervousness.

"Hey Jennie what's up?" Lisa tried to act casual by crossing her arms with her back against the wooden door. Rosé appeared behind Lisa and peeked at Jennie over Lisa's shoulder sort of hiding behind her girlfriend.

"It's a bit lonely in my room, can I come in?" Jennie asks and Lisa starts to stumble like a goof.

"Yeah of course. Come in," Lisa said chauffeuring Jennie into their hotel room, which was safe to say not very well organised.

"Your room is a bit... clustered," Jennie said while Lisa smiled proudly, "it's only been one night how did your room become so messy?"

"Well I tried to unpack yesterday, but then..."

FLASHBACK

"Lisa-yah, what are you doing?"  Rosé asked.

"I'm unpacking my stuff," Lisa explained.

"How about instead of doing that, we can cuddle together on the bed?" Rosé said pointing to the empty space on the bed.

"Sounds urgent," said Lisa tossing all her stuff on the floor and jumping on the bed next to Rosé holding her body in her arms as they fell asleep.

FLASHBACK ENDS

...stuff happened," Lisa blushed as she thought about last night.

"Ok then," Jennie looked at them and sat down on the bed, "have you seen Joo-Hyun's new instagram story?"

Lisa and Rosé both tensed up. "They look like they're having.. fun. Don't they," Jennie said blankly.

BACK TO JISOO AND IRENE

"Jisoo, come here. This painting looks just like you doesn't it?" Irene tilts her head to look at the piece better while

"Wow, what a coincidence," Jisoo said, "it really looks like a portrait of me."

"Hold on i'll take another photo of you," Irene said as she took out her phone to snap the picture. That's nice, you look so pretty Jisoo. The comment made Jisoo blush and smile uncontrollably and just at the moment the camera shutter went off.

"It's amazing, give me your phone, i'll post it on your instagram," Irene said as she took Jisoo's phone and started typing out a caption.

" 'You're a piece of art' from @irene.redvelvet 💝💖" Irene typed out. Within a few minutes a notification appeared.

"@jennierubyjane liked your post"

"Joo-Hyun, She saw the post," Jisoo told her, as Irene giggled.

"No turning back now Jisoo," Irene nudged her a bit before teasing her, "we should get back now, your Jennie might be worried about you."

"Joo-Hyun-yah," Jisoo softly punched her shoulder and the both of them started giggling.

"Bye Joo-Hyun I'll see you around," Jisoo waved at her before going into the hotel as Irene drove off into the streets.

Jisoo soon finds herself in her room, and as she enters she finds Jennie sitting on the bed playing with her phone. Jennie perks up and breaks into a genuine smile when she sees Jisoo and pulls her into a hug. "JIDEUK, how was it? Did you have fun?"

"Yeah it was nice," Jisoo told her, "Joo-Hyun showed me some interesting stuff at the museum."

"Are you tired? You're probably tired right? Why don't you lie down?" Jennie was hastily rapping questions and Jisoo looked at her weirdly.

"Don't worry Jendeukie i'm not too tired," Jisoo explained. The two stood in the room with Jennie still holding Jisoo in her arms.

"What's with the long hug," Jisoo chuckles and Jennie immediately let's go.

"It's nothing I just missed you," Jennie replied,"we're still going out shopping later you remember that right?"

"Of course, you told us we would see the city at night, I can't wait for it," Jisoo excitely exclaimed.

Jennie smiled even brighter at her Jideuk's cuteness, "Hey I rented out some Disney movies from the hotel, do you... want to watch them together?"

"Sure why not? We still have a couple of hours to go until we need to leave."

"Great," Jennie then grabbed her hand, turned out the lights, and pulled her onto the bed. She picked up the remote and put on "The Lion King".

The girls watched it together both of them sneakily taling turns to glance at each other for the duration of the movie. Somewhere in the movie though, Jennie fell asleep on Jisoo's shoulder.

Jisoo was shocked when Jennie first laid her head on her arm, but then after a while Jisoo gained the courage to lie her head on Jennie's. "I love you so much Jendeukie. If only you knew," she whispered to herself.

Jennie's heart fluttered like the wings of a million butterflies, "I love you too Jisoo," she thought to herself and when Jisoo put her arm around her she felt so high she couldn't even see the ground.