Chapter II

Jisoo woke up early and took a bath first before waking Jennie up. Jisoo decided to wear a black cardigan with a black t-shirt and a skirt that was "surprisingly" black. She knew how much her crush loved the colour.

Jennie opened her eyes lazily but seeing the sunlight hit Jisoo's face above her in the dark hotel room made her heart flutter.

With her new found energy she jumps out of bed. "Good morning Jideuk," Jennie greeted enthusiastically before yawning discreetly, "i'm going to take a bath ok?"

"Sure," Jisoo responded happily as she saw her phone light up in the dark space.

When Jennie slipped into the bathroom, Jisoo checked her phone to see a notification from Irene.

Joo-Hyun
Yow, you up?

Jisoo
Yes I am, what's up?

Joo-Hyun
I have a plan for you and Jennie

Jisoo
Really? What is it? 🤨

Joo-Hyun
Let's make her jealous

Jisoo
...What do you mean?

Joo-Hyun
We can pretend we're falling for each other.

Jisoo
😳

Joo-Hyun
Aw... come on it'll be fun and i'm like 99.997% sure it will work

Jisoo
I'll think about it I guess...

Joo-Hyun
Don't take too long though

Jisoo
Ok, i'll get back to you soon

Jisoo
Ttyl Unnie

Joo-Hyun
Grrrrr...

Jisoo
wkwk

Jisoo sat in the room thinking about Irene's proposal when Jennie started singing in the shower. "She's so cute," Jisoo accidentally blurted out loud.

"What?" Jennie asked from inside the bathroom.

"Um... n-nothing," Jisoo embarassingly responded before she blushed the deepest shades of red and covered her face with her hands, "I can't believe I said that out loud." Jisoo cringes under the covers.

Soon the group all gathered at the Hotel's breakfast area to get a meal and discuss plans for the day. "Any of you have suggestions for where we are going to go today?" Lisa asked.

"Let's go visit the Eifel tower!" Rosé suggests,"we can take pictures there and go to a nearby café for lunch!"

"That's a pretty good idea actually. Who agrees with the plan?" Lisa asks.

The four girls raise their hands and gladdly accept Chae-young's idea. "It's settled then, we'll go to the Eifel Tower and maybe we can make some time to shop for things in the evening. Paris is so enchanting at night you guys have to see it!" The girls all agree enthusiastically and they look forward to their fun day of activities.

In the middle of eating, Jisoo drops her fork accidentally, when she goes to pick it up though she catches a glimpse of Rosé and Lisa holding hands underneath the table.