Remember Me?

Dan's POV

My head hurts. Where am I and what just happened?

I opened my eyes. I was in the hospital. "He's awake", I heard various people screaming.

Wait, what did just happen? For how long have I slept?

I looked around the room and it filled with so many people.

Who are they?

"Dan sweetie, are you okay?", someone asked. "Mum?" Tears started rolling down her cheek.

Why was she crying?

"Mum how long have I been here and what happened and why are you crying?" She laid her hand on mine and started speaking. "You....", she started and busted out in tears.

Was it really that bad?

"Dan you....", she continued but started to cry again. "It's okay mum, I'm fine, doesn't matter what it was, I'm fine now", I tried to convince her. "Okay, Dan. You.. Well you tried to kill yourself, you... jumped in front of a train and passed out. Luckily the train driver saw you standing there and started to stop the train early enough, so it didn't hurt you so bad that you'd be dead. He called the ambulance soon after and they got you here. Nobody's ever thought you'd wake up again", she said now crying again.

Why did I do that? Will she tell me?

"How long have I been here?" She looked at me and whipped her tears off her face. "2 years", she said with a cracking voice.

I've been here for 2 years? And I can't remember anything what happened before those 2 years? This is horror.

"Mum, I can't remember anything", I said. Now I started crying, too. "It's okay Dan, the doctors said you probably will have amnesia. But he also said that there's a 50% chance that you can remember things at some point in your life", she said and tried to smile.

I have amnesia? But it could be cured, right? There's a 50% chance at least, yes. What if I had a girlfriend? Wait, why did I even try to kill myself?

So many questions were running though my head. "DAAAN OH GOD YOUR MUM TOLD ME YOU'RE AWAKE", someone screamed from outside the door while entering. "Who's this?", I whispered to my mum. She never answered me, she just left the room. I assumed she wanted him to tell me himself.

"Dan how are you doing?", he asked me. "I'm okay", I replied honestly. I studied his face. He had these blue-green eyes with a hint of yellow, black hair and a side fringe.

I can't remember him. I want to. I want to remember him.

He smiled at me and I really wished I would know who he is. He seemed so nice and sweet. "Dan?", he asked with a shaky voice. I just managed to say "Yes?" because I couldn't remember his name or him in general.

"You mum told me you have amnesia and I don't know but is there any chance you remember me?" I shook my head. A tear ran down his face. "I'm sorry", I whispered so quiet he could barely hear it. "Don't be sorry, maybe one day your memory will come back and you'll remember me, you'll remember everything we did", he said, forcing a smile on his face. I nodded in okay. "Oh, I'm sorry", he said. "I'm Phil."

Phil? Phil. I remember that name. Is my memory coming back? Oh don't be stupid, I've just been awake for some minutes.

I looked at my wrist. Phil.

Why was his name cut in my skin? What did he do?

A silent tear ran down my face. "Phil?", I asked. He gave me an asking look. "Why did I jump in front of that train?", I asked him and he started crying. "I'll maybe tell you later, is that okay?", he asked. Of course it was. I nodded and looked at my wrist again. He noticed and put his hand on my wrist. "Later", he just said and rubbed his thumb over his name.

This feels so good. I wish he wouldn't stop.

I started smiling. Suddenly I got hit by a memory again.

I'm gay.

I froze at my sudden memory.

I wonder if Phil knows.

"Dan, what's wrong?", he asked worried. "It's nothing, sometimes memories are flooding into my head", I told him. "What did you remember?", he asked excited. I couldn't tell him. What if he didn't know? "I just", I said when another memory hit my head.

I live with Phil.

"You just what?" I smiled "I just remembered that I live with you", I laughed.

Does that mean he knows I'm gay?

His smile grew wider. "Yes you do, Dan, and guess who'll come with me today?" I gave him a weak smile since I still was pretty weak. I have been sleeping for 2 years.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N So I started a new fic, hope you guys like it.