Clarifications

**This contains swearing, some sexual jokes if taken out of context—and in context—as well as violence . You have been warned.**

Anything written in italics are either actions or information from the game master.

Anything written without bold text or italics are characters talking or actions through the game master.

Anything written in bold are character names.

Chapters are broken into sessions. We stopped each sessions with a "Time Stopped" and started each one with a "Time Resumed". Every time I see a "Time Stopped" I will be starting a new chapter.

Characters do not remember their backstory and gradually get their memory back as the campaign continues.

Quick info on the characters in this campaign:

Lilith is a wrathful, greedy demon (she makes sexual jokes frequently). She has black hair and her eyes shift between red and white flames. She is very pale and stands at about 6'5". She looks around her early to mid 20s, but is an immortal being.

Rufus is a human barbarian with grey eyes and brown skin, jet black hair and white irises. He stands at 6'3" and is 19. He is below average intellect and is very blunt.

Erune is a wolf human hybrid called a "Sirhaan" and is a Dire Wolf. She has brown heterochromia, with the right eye darker than the left. Her skin tone is reddish/pinkish but she is still pale. She's a little under 5' and is about 15 or 16 and has long pink hair as well as wolf ears and a wolf tail. She is timid and shy.

Ophelia is a fairy, I think. I have no clue, he never played with us and then we had a falling out so he's barely in this.

Curren is a human paladin with light skin and dark green eyes. He is 6'1" and 27 years old. He has shoulder length curly blonde hair.

Nimbus is a water nymph/aquatic elf hybrid. She has a pale complexion and teal eyes. She's 5' without her hat and is 18 years old. Her hair is flowing water. (Nimbus also roleplays in future tense and I'm going to leave it how it is since it's too much work to change it to present.)

*I do not know much about Curren and Nimbus as they have not yet been introduced into our campaign.*