Session 4

Game Master: A random pickle with giant arms and legs materializes and reaches inside Lilith's pocket from a window. For some reason Lilith cannot feel this as a bag of gold is dropped inside. The pickle then runs off in the distance as if it was never there.

Game Master: Rufus awakens upstairs. A once beloved sweet roll has disappeared. What is life without my love, my sweet roll? Your moist and fluffy body, orange yet taste of unforgettable cinnamon, your delicate liquid cream on top that over the night of cooling had hardened into a not too hot nor not too soft shell of bliss. And your caramel insides, almost like that of a cozy volcano of molten goodness. Rufus casually breaks the bed. The loud crash snaps Lilith back into reality, waking Erune up during his roaring. Such delicate and gentle sweetness yet harsh and battle hungry rolls of bitter sweetness.

Erune: Shifts into consciousness at the loud crash. Wha-was thaa- She feels a weird sensation throughout her whole body-mostly in her left hand and chest before shifting back out of consciousness. It hurts a little bit, but not much. More like a bruise than anything else.

Rufus: As Rufus bellows for his lost treat he sprints at the nearest wall crashing though just over top of where Lilith and Erune are.

Lilith: Watch it, asshole! She screams at him. You almost hurt the little girl! She gets up.

Erune: She hits her head and now she wakes up again with a bad head-hurt. Oww!

Rufus: MY SWEETROLL! HE YELLS BACK.

Lilith: I DON'T CARE! She screams at the top of her lungs.

She feels as if he's familiar somehow, but she can't place it, the rum still making much thought hard.

Erune: Starts breathing a little heavily and moves her hands from her head to her chest. She's finding it a bit hard to breathe.

Lilith: She whispers to the girl. I won't let him hurt ya. She winks at the girl.

Rufus: Seeing the scene before him the anger of his loss is replaced with confusion and curiosity

Lilith: You not going to fight now? Such a bore

Erune: Smiles a little bit at Lilith. Thanks.

Game Master: Among the commotion a random drunk from the crowd waltz near the party. Oddly fancy for a drunkard, a red suit and well shaven yet smells and acts like a bum. He falls over and speaks with a raspy voice.

Drunk: I canfrot help buut say a sweeet aroma comes fro the fourest.

The drunk dies

Lilith: Lilith scavenges the drunk.

Rufus: Why would I fight women? All I care about is who stole my shit.

Lilith: I didn't steal your shit! She says from the drunk.

Game Master: Lilith discovers a note saying, "not today."

Lilith: Worthless drunk. She gets up, throwing the note on the ground.

Rufus: Obviously you didn't take it. You're drunk and something is wrong with your friend.

Game Master: Erune feels as if her body is normal once again. Though, it feels strangely stronger. Her veins are no longer blue.