Session 12

Game Master: Rufus day dreams of a million screaming pickles dancing happily to the beat of Wake Me Up Inside in some kind of skin tight plastic suits which is open near their legs. They have no remorse or pain, only joy and laughing inside.

Game Master: Rufus suddenly freezes in place. He's asleep and out stone cold! Lilith spots an adorable teddy bear in the corner of the room. It's old, damaged, and has many patches on its brown fur. It has button eyes and a stitched, thread thin smile. It smells of death to Erune...

Lilith: Lilith grabs it.

Erune: Shivers under the bed.

Game Master: The teddy bears head falls over onto Lilith's shoulder. She hugs it in joy, as it stares off under the bed. Erune feels it inanimate gaze, but it feels so alive in her eyes...

Erune: Backs up.

Lilith: Lookie! She holds it out to Erune. This is Shelly.

Game Master: The teddy bear reaches out to Erune with it's cute paws. Lilith finds this adorable!

Lilith: She giggles.

Erune: Growls at it and backs up more.

Game Master: Erune steps onto a toy duck. It's radiating white as it seemingly calls out to her... The teddy bear speaks, "I love hugs!"

Erune: Jumps and hits head on the bottom of the bed.

Lilith: I love hugs too! She squeals.

Game Master: The duck calls for Erune quietly, so faint that Lilith ignores it. The bear grows restless and begins struggling in Lilith's grasp.

Erune: Runs out from under the bed.

Lilith: She holds it tighter. You do not get to leave! I say when you get to leave! She growls.

Game Master: The duck crumbles away into a grey dust... The teddy bear scratches Lilith and swipes at Erune's direction!

Erune: Runs away.

Lilith: OW! She starts to strangle the bear. Hurting people is BAD!

Game Master: Lilith stops the teddy bear! Erune tries to run but falls into a pile of stuffed animals!

Erune: Howls.

Lilith: Hey. She shakes the teddy bear. Wake up! She shakes it a few more times before tossing it to the floor, bored.

Game Master: The stuffed animals come to life, and they start crawling over Erune! The teddy bear growls at Lilith and comes in for an attack!

Erune: Is being very loud, trying to fight her way out of the pile of toys.

Lilith: Lilith tries to rip the stuffing out of the teddy bear.

Game Master: The bear easily falls apart in Lilith's hand. Inside is nothing but stuffing...and a ruby eye?... Erune is panicking, she rips a stuffed rabbit in half!

Erune: Struggles harder.

Lilith: Lilith grabs the ruby eye drawn in by its shininess.