Session 15

Lilith: She shrugs. Seems pretty legit.

She takes the scroll and starts reading.

Erune: I wanna see! She stands on her tip-toes to try and read the scroll.

Game Master: The shopkeeper strangely conjures an even wider grin in approval. Lilith, without hesitation, watches as the scroll begins to glow a light purple over the strange symbols. They begin to escape the scrolls binds and fly around her head slowly, but she feels nothing quite yet. Erune tries to peak, but the scroll seems to shroud her vision but enticing her curiosity.

Lilith: She continues reading.

Erune: Complains, moving around to try and see.

Game Master: The man at the stall begins to scream as he pulls out strange instruments. He shakes them in the air, rising from the ground almost magically in the air. Despite the commotion, Lilith is drawn only by the scroll as she feels a strong surge of warming energy pouring into her soul. Erune can hardly focus with all the current chaos.

Lilith: Continues until there is an indication to stop.

Erune: Gets dizzy and sits on the ground next to Lilith.

Game Master: A second passes when suddenly a flash of light blinds the party's vision. Lilith's body feels numb to all sensations as the warmth turns into a fiery lust for destruction, but it was short-lived. The power and light fade quickly and when the party comes to, the merchant is gone with an empty, dark, and lonely booth. The bazaar still rabbles on with all the keepers wares being advertised loudly.

Erune: Whh-What happened...? She looks up at Lilith.

Lilith: What...That jerk. I knew he would scam me!!

She kicks at the loose stones on the ground I didn't even get anything from it.

Game Master: The scroll begins to fall apart before her, breaking itself down into a fine grey dust. Rufus and Ophelia were exhausted, and barely stand by idly behind Lilith.

Erune: Stomach grumbles lightly. I'm hungryyy. Starts complaining and whining.

Lilith: Fine, we'll got find some food. She looks around for a food stall.

Game Master: Lilith discovers a stall full of different strange fruits in the front, all huge and colorful, while strange meats in all the different sizes hang in the back. One piece seems to have some orange fur still attached.

Erune: Ooo, what's all that? She asks Lilith.

Lilith: I don't know. You want anything?

Erune: Hmmm..... Let's see...

Game Master: Erune's nose picks up the meats scent within a moment, and already she has identified that on the display are the following meats: micro-pigeon, salmon, shrakka, deer, rat, lorkin, and lokian. Though a small and common selection, there are many large quantities of the meat. Lilith, however, finds herself distracted by the fruits suddenly.

Lilith: She mumbles to herself. These look pretty tasty.

Erune: She quickly points at a particularly tasty looking cut of deer meat. That! I want that!