I-

Jungkook was playing with a magic 8 pall predicting everything that he said or he wants to believe "does namjoon hyung like me?" He asked and proceeds to shake it and it showed a harsh word 'no' he frowned deeply then asked another question "does namjoon hyung love me?" Very confident in himself he shook it once again then the same word showed up again 'no' he got very mad and threw the magic 8 ball at the wall not believing it anymore.

Jungkook walked out of his room to go to namjoons room seeing what he was up too, when he knocked a beautiful angel opened up smiling, jungkook felt more deeply in love than ever before, "oh hey kookie do you need something?" Namjoon asked dimple smile making jungkook want to kiss him right there "oh nothing particular hyung just wanted to hang" jungkook slurred the last words going inside the room already, namjoon smiled more leaving the door slightly open.

Jungkook sat on the bed looking at the cute stuffies remembering once he saw namjoon one night cuddling up one, so he took a picture that wasn't creepy, no he just wanted to cherish the moment but never showed namjoon the picture.

Namjoon went to sit next to jungkook not used to company very often. Jungkook looked at namjoon, his everything, his angel, his love, namjoon looked at him noticing the staring shyly smiling, jungkook gave a big smile and gave namjoon a hug very much surprising him.

Namjoon hesitantly hugs back not one with affection but smiles anyways.

Jungkook wanted to hold him forever not letting go just here with him both comfortable in love. They both separated much to the youngers disappointment, "why'd you hug me all of the sudden?" Namjoon asks "I miss you hyung! And leaders deserve the best hugs after they've done for us!" Jungkook says going in for another hug but namjoons stops him "we've literally been in the same house for years I would've thought you would get tired of seeing me everyday" namjoon chuckled, jungkook then tackled him laying his chin on namjoons chest "I'll never get tired of looking at you hyung" he said, namjoon got flustered from the tackle and weird compliment, but patted jungkooks head smiling once again.

My opportunity to take him oh god he looks irresistible right now his face his smile his everything just do it but what if he doesn't like me back? I-do it he's literally right there devour him right now i mean- if you insist- jungkook stopped thinking and went to do the task at hand.

Namjoon looked at jungkook and saw something in his eyes that wasn't really him "hey kookie you ok?" He asked putting his hand on jungkooks cheek, jungkooks heart fluttered blushing a little bit definitely thinking that his hyung liked him.

Jungkook got up and when namjoon was about to say something he instantly felt lips on his he gasped pushing jungkook off of him sitting up, "jun-jungkook I- what the hell?" Namjoon asked rather calmly not mad just confused, but jungkook didn't say anything and pushed down Namjoon grabbing both of his wrists in one hand above his head straddling him, "my precious hyung it's ok I love you too" jungkook said kissing his lips again, Namjoon struggled forgetting that jungkook was stronger than him  but did anyways, jungkook licked namjoons lips very excited to make his Hyung scream, but Namjoon didn't open up pushing up his chest but that led to jungkook biting his lip making him gasp then a tongue invaded his mouth.

"J...jungjook-ah!" Namjoon tried to breath out not very good at this sexual stuff, "st-stop!" He tried only making jungkook go deeper and having his other hand on namjoons chin forcing him to open. "I-I dont like you!" Namjoon shouted, "hyung stop lying..." jungkook said trying to convince himself that his hyung was shy, "no jungkook! I don't like you stop!-" jungkook slammed his hand next to namjoons head and namjoon shook slightly, "hyung...." jungkook looked at namjoon with hopeful eyes and sadnesss not wanting to believe this, namjoon looked at him with pity. "Jungkook I'm sorry...." jungkook felt his whole world going down but he didn't let the tears fall instead he thought of how he'll have namjoon love him.

Jungkook got off of namjoon walking to the door but not without saying "hyung you're mine forever just wait" then left leaving namjoon to think twice of jungkook.

———————————_-_______\____

SO LIKE THIS DELETED HALF OF PARAGRAPH LAST NIGHT I SUPPOSE AND YAXOKGXACJGAI