Right?

Taehyung felt like Jungkook and Namjoon were avoiding each other lately, mostly Namjoon, not only he felt it but all the members too, he had decided to go to Namjoons room and talk to him about it.

Taehyung knocked on the door, waiting patiently, he got worried as no one answered so he came in "no please!" Namjoon was sitting up tears in eyes then realized it was Taehyung shocked to be acting in front of him like that, Taehyung was surprised going to his immediately, "woah woah Hyung what happened?" Taehyung sat on the bed putting a hand on Namjoons thigh but he flinched, Taehyung took his hand off confused.

"I-...no...I'm sorry it was an overreaction.." Namjoon tried to excuse himself but Taehyung didn't believe it "no, hyung this is something else, you sounded so afraid, what happened? Is someone hurting you??" Namjoon only looked down sniffling, Taehyung got mad "who? Who hurted you? I swear" he stood up and Namjoon panicked "no! Sit down! It's nothing!" Taehyung calmed his nerves thinking it was best not to get in violence, "hyung it's was something if you were crying that much.."

It was silent and Namjoon hadn't responded not knowing what to say. Taehyung slowly went to hug him Namjoon complies snuggling deeper into him.

Someone came in "hyung~- oh" it was Jungkook and Namjoon instantly stiffened. "Oh kookie wrong timing..." Taehyung said feeling how Namjoon froze in his arms. "Oh Namjoon hyung are you ok?" Jungkook had said acting like he hadn't made Namjoon like that.

"Y-yeah" Namjoon said quietly sniffles, Jungkook went to sit down on the other side of Namjoon and hugged him, Namjoon went deeper to Taehyung, Taehyung sensed that something was off.

"Yah TAEHYUNG! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" It was Jin, but Taehyung didn't want to leave Namjoon with Jungkook, he got a very bad feeling, "RIGHT NOW OR ILL RUIN YOUR PAINTINGS" Taehyung quickly ran out of the room "NOT MY PAINTINGS!" Then it was two.

Jungkook smirked and pushed Namjoon down, while Namjoon was scared struggling to get out. "No Jungkook! Stop this! Please!" Namjoon looked so scared Jungkook almost stopped but didn't, Instead he went to get a rag and tied it to Namjoons mouth. "Shush Hyung we had so many interruptions that I hadn't had enough time to fully explore you, since everyone is in the house still I'll just penetrate you with my fingers hehe" Jungkook pulled down Namjoons pants, Namjoon moved his whole body making Jungkooks access more better, "wrong move hyung" Jungkook scanned Namjoon, his scared face, and his..body, He smirked going to take off Namjoons underwear, Namjoon was so panicked he'd forgotten he had arms bUt he also forgot he was sideways, very hard to reach Jungkook.

Namjoon closed his eyes as he felt his bottom exposed, Namjoon choked up a sob, Jungkooks heart dropped hearing that sob but decided to ignore it. "Tsk stop crying hyung it'll feel good in a minute.." Jungkook lifted up Namjoons leg holding the other one down, Namjoon thought of all the possibilities of how to escape, if he took of the rag he would most likely be heard but Jungkook might beat him to it, kicking him seems like an out option as he's stronger than him, aHA he can throw a pillow at him but fast.

Jungkook was about to get the lube until he was strongly hit by a pillow, dam he forgot to tie his arms, Namjoon took his opportunity to run and take off his rag instantly screaming help, Jungkook tsked and tackled Namjoon down tickling him "a-ah! Haha! STOP!" Namjoon laughed sounding like he was terrified at the same time. Jungkook took both of Namjoons wrist grabbing it tightly to where Namjoon was now crying but Jungkook was covering his mouth "if you ever pull of that stunt again your wrists will be mushed and broken hyung don't test my patience" Namjoon nodded quickly wanting the pain to stop just then the door opened revealing Hoseok "Namjoonie~! Yoongi needs help with the song" Hoseok sang then he looked down at the fluffy situation, "aww you guys were having a tickle fight? Let me join in next time!" He smiled brightly and lifted Namjoon up not sensing anything strange, "let's go! See ya kookie!" They both walked off while Jungkook stared both of them down, especially Hoseok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung sighed cleaning up the mess he apparently made. "And make sure you get that spot too!" Jin pointed where Taehyung was already cleaning. Then they heard a cry for help, they both stood quickly about to run but seconds later it was filled with laughter, they both sighed with relief, then Jimin came In running along "hey guys! Did you hear that scream? Crazy huh?! It sounded like Joonie hyung" "really?" Jin questioned never really heard Namjoon scream like that, Taehyung then thought about how stiff Namjoon was when Jungkook came, but he shook his head overthinking, Jungkook would never do that, "hey stop spacing out you still have cleaning to do!" Taehyung sighs going back to the spot, Jimin snickers Jin looks at him not amused "you can help to" Jin shoves a sprayer to Jimin, he was shocked "Hyung!" He whined Jin shook his head "now" Jimin gulped not liking when Jin was angry and went next to Taehyung cleaning the spot with him smiling and nervously laughing, Jin smiled going into the kitchen.

Taehyung thought again, Jungkook would never.........

Right?

——————————————————-
.0. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ovo things getting not interesting tbH uwu