How it started

"Hyung!!"

The person turned around assuming it was him.

They smiled, "hyung" they said again quickly by their side. "Yes Jungkookie?" Jungkook smiled more hearing the nickname, his stomach felt like there were butterflies fluttering but he thought it was just excitement.

You see, Jungkook loved Namjoon, I mean loooveed him a lot, who wouldn't? Jungkook would always smile around him, taking every chance he could get to talk to him, it was innocent admiration, Jungkook would always be by his side, his smile and dimples, his arms and legs, his face, his eyes, his hands and fingers, his thighs of course, Jungkook looked at his hyung more than he could count, he studied everything about him deeply, he didn't really think about it.

But it all started going wrong. Jungkook didn't understand, didn't understand why he felt anger towards his other members, he would cry all day in his room hitting himself for thinking such thoughts, why would he be so angry? He started to hang less with the other members including Namjoon. Of course the others noticed, but none didn't want to get in his business making them less interactive with each other, Jungkook was angrier, then one evening while Jungkook was crying again in his room someone knocked. He looked at the time, no one should be at the dorms right now.

He frowned not wanting to open the door, if he opened the door they would want to comfort him and he'll just get angry, for unknown reasons. The person still knocked a little louder this time. Jungkook fisted the sheets, he felt anger and he just cried angry tears.

"Kookie?" He heard from the other side of the door, he widen his eyes, it was Namjoon. He felt no anger anymore, just his heart beating and his stomach eating at him, he didn't understand why he wasn't angry at him, why couldn't he be not angry at the others.

"Kookie, Please open up, I want to talk.." he said like he was worried, Jungkook didn't want to say no to him, he wanted to see him, badly.

Jungkook stood up wiping his tears with his sleeve, going up to the door. It was nerve reckoning, he opened the door slowly finding Namjoon standing right there, Jungkook felt like closing the door again to cry and think about Namjoon, but he shook off those weird thoughts opening the door fully sniffling.

Namjoon slowly went in closing the door gently behind him. Jungkook looked down ashamed to be crying in front of him, Namjoon only took Jungkooks hands into his, "kookie" he said again, Jungkook blushed, his hands felt like fire against his, namjoons hands felt nice, no- great, wonderful, he felt loved, it felt warm a nice feeling he hadn't had in a while. He felt a little relaxed, "hey, you've been a little lonely, shutting us out like that, do you want to tell us what's wrong? We are very worried, we wanted you to have space but this was getting out of hand, if you don't want to talk about it's fine" Namjoon smiled, squeezing his hands lightly to send comfort.

Jungkook felt angry again, he just had to bring up the others? He bit his lip trying to not show his anger, he felt guilty again. "Can i only tell you this hyung?" He whispered, Namjoon nodded then replied, "yes of course" Jungkook then led Namjoon to the bed sitting him down then himself.

Jungkook thought of lying, but Namjoon stared at him with loving eyes he felt like he couldn't. What would he think of him?? Would he tell the others? Would he never talk to him ever again? Would he be kicked out? He didn't realize he was shaking, Namjoon took noticed fast, he put his hands on Jungkooks arms rubbing soothingly, kinda, "J-Jungkook, it's ok I'm only here, I promise this is only between us if that's what you're worried about, I will absolutely not tell the others unless you give me permission, I'm worried" he sounded hurt Jungkook frowned more, he was disgusted at himself for making Namjoon worried, "no" he silently said, Namjoon didn't really get it what he meant but still listened.