Why is Everyone Hitting on Me

My gives me directions to the school one last time before I leave in the morning, and tells me to walk back home after school.
   I say goodbye to him and pull up my hood, since it's beginning to sprinkle. My glasses start to fog up as I'm walking from my cold breath. It's always annoying.
   My red-orange hair is in a braid sticking out the side of my hood. My hands are in the pockets of my favorite hoodie; a black one with Cookie Monster on the back.
   I walk up to the school a little early so I can get my schedule. I stumble around until I find the office. Walking up to the desk, I see that the secretary's name is Ms. Jacks.
   "Hi, can I, um, have my schedule please?" I murmur out, unsure of myself. She asks for my name. "Sabrina Shadow." I respond, glad I know the answer to a question.
   She hands me my class schedule, time sheet, and some papers that need to be returned later. Joining school in the middle of the year is super fun. I walk out of the office to everyone staring at me. Whenever someone sees me, they stop talking and look at me, only to start talking me.
"Who is that?"
"She's hot, dude."
"Is she new?"
"I'd so hit that."
   I hear compliments and complaints left and right. Jealous girls and star struck boys. "Hey babes, you're new, right? Want me to show you to class?" A tall guy with dark hair asks.
   "Uh, no thanks." I say looking down. "I'll find it."
He looks shocked that I rejected him. This happened a couple times, guys asking for my number, or to help me to class. I rejected every single one. I could hear the whispers of girls wondering why I wasn't accepting any of them.
   Eventually, I find my first class. History, with Mr. Burns. "Hello, class. Today we have a new student. Sabrina Shadow. Why don't you tell us about yourself? Why'd you move to Willowbrooke?" He asks.
   "Erm, my, uh, mom died." I say quietly. I hear murmurs of apologizes. I sit down at an empty seat in the back.
   I study Mr. Burns. He's sort of plump, with cherry red cheeks and a gray mustache. He seems like a pretty cool old guy. I break out my sketchbook and begin to draw him.
   "Wow, that's really awesome!" I hear from next to me after about ten minutes. I'm adding some details, and even though it's just in pencil I think it turned out great. "It looks just like Burns. You're a great artist."
   I look over at the girl. Pale skin, but still darker than mine. No freckles. Icy but kind light blue shiny eyes. She has no makeup on, and she's really pretty. She has long dark brown hair, which compliments her eyes perfectly.
   She has full pink lips and she's wearing dark blue nail polish. Her hood is up and I check out her sweatshirt. Oscar the Grouch is on the back of it. We're gonna be great friends.
   "My name is Sabrina." I say, sticking my hand out.
"Andi. Andi Stewart." She tells me, shaking my hand.