Epilogue

-roughly five years after the opening of the clinic-

   "Kaiden! Come here sweetheart!" I shout from the kitchen. I hear the small, rushes footsteps of our seven-year-old son. We adopted him last year.
   "Can you feed the animals, please honey?" I ask.
   "Sure, mama!" He says, and walks over to the closet where we keep the pet food. He puts a scoop in each of the four dog bowls, and a scoop in each of the three cat bowls. Then, he puts some food out for Oliver, our ferret.
   "Could get your siblings down here? And make sure they're ready to go soon." I tell Kaiden.
   He nods, and I hear him run back up the stairs. The dogs, which we have named Rex, Tia, Perry, and Jackie, run inside to get some breakfast. The cats, Tyson, Coraline, and Beau, have already started eating. I have no idea where Oliver is, but he's probably chewing on things or napping.
   Kaiden comes back down with his older brother and his sisters. Kieran and I have our hands full, with the kids, the pets, and the clinic, but we love every hectic minute of it.
   She comes down the stairs with the keys, and loads the kids into the van. I grab their lunches and my phone, and get in the van with them.
   "Okay, kids. First stop; Willowbrooke High. Remember girls, tell Becca we say hi. Just like every morning." Kieran tells them.
   Our oldest, Lindsay, is a junior. The twins, Jacklyn and Arabella, are freshman. Our older son, Jason, is a seventh grader, and Kaiden is in second grade.
   We pull up to the high school where Kieran and I went, and the girls get out.
   We drop off Jason at the middle school, and lastly Kaiden at the elementary school.
   "I love them." I say. Kieran holds my hand, and we drive to work. We got married three years after graduating college, and now we own a successful business, a big house, a good car, and we have five kids and a bunch of pets.
   Kaiden is a eagle shifter, Jacklyn is a witch, Jason is an elemental, Arabella is a lion shifter, and Lindsay is a hawk shifter. Lindsay taught Kaiden to fly, and Jason helps Jacklyn with potions and such.

   Life can't really get better than this.

   And that's a wrap. Thanks for reading, make sure to comment, vote, follow me, and recommended this story to your friends.