Chapter 49

Taehyung's Perspective

I was sitting all alone on the couch as the thoughts were colliding in my mind. 

Why did life have to be like that?

Why did he have to do that? 

I waited for a year just to know where he was and how he was and when I found him, he tried to push me away like I was nothing to him. 

I gave him all of me and even after that he left me all alone in the unbearable pain like I was inhuman. 

I hated myself for loving him even after all of that. And if I would close my eyes only he could come and I hated it. Why was I so weak and helpless when it came to him?

And now, my baby was crying over something that I could never give him. 

His teary eyes pierced my heart. He had never been so angry over something but he was sobbing over something that I couldn't give him.

Tears didn't resist from falling and I cried silently staring at the wall. I closed my eyes to let the tears fall. Even if I would cry but the heaviness in my heart won't be lighter. 

I then felt soft palms on my cheeks softly stroking my cheeks and as I opened up my eyes. I found my little baby standing in front of me.

"Momma, sowwy" he whispered sadly and it broke me more.

I just pulled him into a hug and rested him closer to my chest. He was the only reason behind my life and watching him crying was most heartbreaking.

"Ani baby, don't be sorry. Omma is sorry. I won't say anything like that dear, I was just worried about you, what if a stranger takes you away from me?" Hiccups released my mouth at the end of the sentence. I couldn't even imagine my life without him.

I just made him sit on my lap and kissed his face. I held his tiny hands into my hands and pecked them.

"I love you baby" I whispered onto his hair as he dug his face into my neck. 

"Wanna have pasta?" I asked and he raised his head to look at me.

"Yes omma" 

"Okay then, let's go" I carried him to the kitchen and made him sit on the dinning table as I started to cook for him and he just sat on the dinning table while moving his legs excitedly.

Author's Perspective

The next day...

The same schedule began, Taehyung was running behind Junkyu in the house to catch the little naughty boy and it became a daily exercise routine for Taehyung.

But Taehyung had his tricks to stop the tiny boy. He would fakely cry and Junkyu couldn't see her omma crying.

Taehyung tried his trick and the boy came back to him. He made him sit on his lap and held him tighter so he won't run.

"Junkyu, baby your school has an event and your teacher called me, I have to go with you, don't get late okay?"

"Oh wow, momma is coming bith me" the little boy jumped excitedly and Taehyung ruffled his hair.