epilogue

"Hey, pick on someone your own size!" Faith shouted, running towards them

A Ravenclaw boy let go of Orion's collar, dropping him down onto the floor. Faith ran up to them and punched the Ravenclaw boy in the face before grabbing Orion's hand and dragging him away.

"Are you hurt?" she asked.

Orion shyly shook his head, eyeing her Gryffindor robes. "No."

"Faith, stop getting into trouble!" Jasmine shouted as she rounded the corner.

Faith grinned. "I just had to save this Hufflepuff boy, Jas. Look, he's so cute."

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "He's not a little boy, Fay. What year are you in?"

"Fourth year," he answered.

"My name is Jasmine Miller. That's Faith Aries. We're fifth year Gryffindors."

"I'm Orion Brown."

"It's nice to meet you, Orion," said Faith. "You can eat with us if you'd like. That Ravenclaw might come back later."

Orion looked over his shoulder, looked back, then nodded.

Faith grinned, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "I'm sure you already know of Romulus Luna, Jaime Hooper, Phineas Flynn, Dory Vepó, and Emily Vincent."

Jasmine scoffed. "They call themselves the Marauders, except the new generation, of course."

"New Gen Marauders!" Faith corrected.

"You're the pranksters," Orion mumbled.

"That's correct," said Faith. "Now, come on, I'm absolutely starving. You're my new friend now."

[04/20/2019: I hope you were able to figure out who was who]