Party

My hands reached out for the bell ring when the door opened suddenly. „Oh hi Y/n!", Brian said and pulled me into a hug. I stepped into Shawn's condo saying „hi" to a couple people while searching for Shawn.

Suddenly I felt someone hugging me from behind. It took me 1 second to recognize that scent. Shawn. „Hey.", he whispered into my ear. I turned around smiling widely. „Hey.", I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pressed me against his body giving me a tight hug.

Between Shawn and I has never been anything but friendship. I just have the feeling that that's going to change sooner or later.

„I missed you.", he said as he pulled away. „I missed you too.", I said and smiled. His eyes were observing my face.

The whole evening Shawn and I were looking to each other once in a while. And whenever he was walking past me he would set his hands on my shoulders „to pass by". A couple hours later there were only a hand full of people left.

„I just ordered a taxi.", Brian said to Ian and Jon. „How will you get home?", Shawn asked me. „I'll walk. It's just 5 minutes.", I said and shrugged my shoulders. „Hell no. You're not gonna walk all alone this late.", Shawn said and came closer to me. „I'll walk you.", Shawn said quickly before I could say anything. „Okay thank you.", I answered smiling.

After everybody was gone Shawn and I walked to my condo. We were talking about his tour when we arrived at my door. „Thank you so much.", I said and smiled slightly. „Not for that.", he answered and looked to the ground for a second.

His eyes went up slowly looking at every single detail of my body. Both of us had a couple drinks. I watched him observing my body while slowly getting closer to him. The moment his eyes met mine I knew we would end up in my condo. His hands cupped my cheeks as his lips were softly touching mine.