More than a friend ***

Authors note: -almost 4000 words=long, take time to read 💗

"Are you sure you're not sad?", Shawn asked me for the 10th time today and it started to annoy me a little. I mean he's so sweet to care about me that much, but after the second time asking he should have stopped.
„No I'm not.", I said with an annoyed tone in my voice.

I could hear him swallow loudly.
„Sorry for caring about you after you broke up with your boyfriend of 2 YEARS!", he answered and stood up from the couch we were sitting on.
He was about to leave when I stood up and hold him back by his wrist.

„No I'm sorry Shawn. I don't know why I'm not sad about it. It's weird I know. I feel relieved.", I said and pulled him closer to me. „Okay maybe that's good .", he said and smiled down to me.

„You have to tell me why you broke up with him.", he said and sat down again. „Ehm I don't know Shawn.", I said nervously and looked down to my hands. „Oh Common. We're best friends. You have to tell me.", he said and pushed me back by my shoulder. I giggled and sat up again. „Okay but you and me actually never talked about things like that and it's probably going to be awkward.", I answered and already felt the heat rushing up to my cheeks.
„Sounds interesting. Now you really have to tell me.", he said excited.

„Okay well he was very selfish, for example one time we were on a date and he would only buy ice cream for himself without asking me if I wanted one too. Or eat the whole pizza by himself while I was answering an important phone call. He would only do things for his own good and never really care about my needs.", I said and took a quick break to breathe properly. Shawn was giving me a pitiful look but at the same time he looked kinda confused.

„I'm so sorry hunny. But what's awkward with this?", he asked and never looked away from me.
„Ehm well this is not all.", I said awkwardly and stuttered like a little girl. Shawn raised his eyebrows.
„What I also meant with selfish and never caring about my needs, is that when we had sex, he would stop whenever he was finished with his orgasm. He would just use me as his toy and whenever he was done, he ignored me and my needs.", I said without looking Shawn in the eyes.

„Did he made you cum?", Shawn asked curiously. I slapped his arm for his fast forwardness. „What?", he asked innocently and shrugged his shoulders.

After a couple seconds of silence I decided to speak up. „No.", I answered honestly and looked down to the ground.
„Never?", Shawn asked in disbelief. „No. Not even closely.", I answered honestly. „So you're telling me that you haven't had an orgasm while having sex in 2 years?!", he asked desperately. I shook my head.
I looked to his hands that were forming fists and then I looked up to his jaw that clenched. What was going on with him?

„Shawn are you okay?", I asked as I watched him tense up even more.
„This is not how you treat a girl.", he said in a mad voice and looked down like he was thinking about something.

We sat in silence for a couple minutes before he spoke up.
„Did you like.. Did you do it yourself?", he asked awkwardly. „Is this what you've been thinking about the last minutes?", I asked and laughed. His cheeks were flushed now and he was trying to hide a smile.
„Kinda.", he answered and looked down to the ground.
„It's just I can't imagine.. you know 2 years without..", he said nervously and started to stutter.
„I did.", I interrupted him. His eyes widened slightly and he looked to me.
A small smirk formed on his lips as his look went down my body.
As he saw me watching him he looked away immediately.
„But it's not the same.", I answered frustrated. And I really was.. frustrated. Sexually frustrated.

„I know.", he answered and looked back to me again. I looked to him too and gave him a small smile.

„When was the last time you had sex?", I asked cause I really had no clue what was going on in his sex life.
„A couple months ago.", he answered honestly. I looked into his eyes for a couple seconds before looking into a different direction.
„We are such losers.", I said and laughed with him.