On my knees ***

„Woah.", I said as the movie was over, being blown away by the end.

„You liked them?", Shawn asked referring to all the Harry Potter movies we just watched.
„Yes. I loved them. Thanks for showing me what I've been missing.", I said a little amused about myself. „You're welcome.", he said and smiled.
„Oh and by the way I couldn't live with the fact that the girl I like so much, hasn't seen Harry Potter yet. So I guess it was also a little selfish.", he said and giggled slightly.
„Oh woah Mendes. Didn't know you're a bad guy.", I answered and looked into his amused face. „You don't know a lot of myself.", he teased and laid one of his hands on my left thigh. I raised an eyebrow as I smirked, knowing what he meant with that.

Shawn and I have started dating 2 weeks ago but nothing really happened between us yet besides some kisses.

„You want to find out?", he asked and bit down on his bottom lip while looking deep into my eyes. My heart was beating extremely fast and my stomach was killing me with all of those butterflies.
His hands travelled to my cheeks as I started to nod being completely blown away by his power over me. Before I could say anything his beautiful lips met mine, erupting a mess of emotions in my body. His lips were passionately moving with mine while his hands traced a pattern on my naked thighs. A slight moan left my mouth as he pulled me on his lap massaging my booty through the thin fabric of my short leggings. Within every single touch of him, small moans escaped my lips making him smirk into our wet kisses.
I started to move my hips slightly, grinding my heat on his dick, that I was able to notice getting bigger and bigger within seconds. My brain was completely turned off while experiencing this heated up situation, forgetting one essential thing.

Shawn's hands reached for the hem of my top, pulling it up to get rid of it. I lifted my arms up so he could easily pull it off my body. While staring at my thorso his facial expression turned from being horny as fuck to the soft boy he normally is.

„You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.", he said and looked up into my eyes. My heart warmed up at his words, sending shivers down my spine. We smiled at each other for some seconds before I leaned in again, craving his lips on mine. I opened my mouth slightly giving Shawn the entrance he was waiting for. A second later I felt his tongue slowly entering my mouth, making our tongues collide for the very first time. Our breathing patterns went out of control showing how horny both of us were.
But the moment Shawn's hand touched a certain spot on my heat, a reminder came back to my mind.

„Fuck.", I said and pushed Shawn's hand away. My eyes were wide open realizing what just happened. „I didn't want to go too far I'm sorry.", he said and stroked over my arms gently. „I thought you wanted this.", he added a little disappointed and looked away from me. „You have no idea how bad I want this.", I said which made him look up to me again. His expression lit up but now confusion was spread all over his face.

„I can't have sex right now.", I said cause I didn't know how to explain it properly. He tilted his head to the side still looking extremely confused. I rolled my eyes cause now I really have to say it out loud, taking a deep breath before opening my mouth.

„I'm on my period.", I said and felt the heat rise to my head.

„Oh.", he answered, obviously overstrained with what I said. „Yeah sorry.", I said and bit on my bottom lip nervously. „No it's okay.", he said and smiled to me, causing me to smile back to him. I moved my hips slightly, due to the uncomfortable position on his lap, when I felt his massive bulge at my entrance.

A small smirk left my mouth as I thought about how we are going to fix this „problem". I caught Shawn staring at my face and considering his expression, he saw it. He knew that I was going to do something about it, making him to look to me with big eyes.
I bit my lip while slowly crawling off his lap, sitting down on my legs on the ground in front of him. His eyes were observing every movement, when I reached out to my bra claps. He stared down to my bare breasts, his lips slowly parting, while his breathing pattern increased. My hands grabbed on to his bulge softly crawling him through his pants. His eyes shut close while a soft moan left his mouth, making me smirk even more.

I placed my hands on the hem of his pants and underpants, pulling them down to his ankles. My eyes widened at the sight of his dick smacking to his lower stomach.

I licked my lips slowly as I grabbed his dick in my hand, causing Shawn to moan once again. My eyes were attached to Shawn's as I slowly moved closer to his hard one. The moment my wet lips touched his needy tip, Shawn sucked in a deep breath.

„Fuck.", he groaned deeply, as my tongue swirled over his tip. A small grin left my mouth at the sight of him being completely under my control.
I felt Shawn's legs shaking as I took his tip in my mouth, sucking on it softly. „Baby.", Shawn moaned as my mouth went deeper on his dick. His hands were now holding on to my hair, while his eyes were attached to my mouth sucking his dick.

Slow and passionate movements were making Shawn groan in pleasure, licking his lips several times. His eyebrows furrowed as I took his length completely in my mouth. „Oh my god Y/n.", he whispered while flexing every single muscle in his body. As I started to move my head faster his breathing got deeper and his hands held on my hair tighter. „You are going to make me cum.", he groaned and shut his eyes in pleasure. I continued sucking on his dick, waiting for him to spread his liquid in my mouth.

„Yes Baby.", he said as I picked up my tempo once again, making him tilt his head back. „I'm cumming.", he moaned and a second later I felt his dick twitch filling my mouth with his juice.

His cheeks were flushed as I slowly stopped moving my mouth on his length. „Holy Shit Y/n. That was amazing.", he said with a raspy voice, making me smile up to him. „Come here.", he said and opened up his arms for me to be cuddled up in them. He pulled me up to his chest, starting to crawl my head, making me „hum" in pleasure.

„You are so good to me.", he said, clearly showing his happiness in his voice. „I'll always treat you like a queen honey. I promise.", he said and kissed my forehead.