Calvins ***

Shawn and I know each other for a couple months now, but we've never been alone. I always caught him staring at me when we hung out with our friends, and since I was feeling a little lonely lately, I decided to text Shawn to come over. Normally I'm not that confident but I guess loneliness changes people.

„Hi.", he said and smiled down to me. „Hey.", I said back and pulled him into a hug and instead of letting go right away, like always, I hugged him even tighter. „Thanks for coming. I was so bored.", I said as I let go of him. „Yeah no Problem. I was bored too.", he answered and scratched his neck nervously.

I don't know why but his innocent and sweet behavior was making me even more horny.

We went into the kitchen and I poured us two glasses of water and bend down to grab some snacks out of one shelf. And without looking at him, I felt his stare on my ass. And since I was only wearing this extreme short leggings, he was probably able to see almost all of my ass.

As I turned around I saw his red head going up to look into my eyes again.

„Did you stare at my ass Mendes?", I asked and walked a little closer to him. His cheeks flushed even more and he played with his fingers nervously, while trying to avoid to look into my eyes.

As I was standing right in front of him, I placed my hands on his shoulders to softly rub over them. „Did you?", I asked cause he didn't answer my question. „Yes.", he whispered awkwardly and looked into another direction.

I placed one of my fingers under his chin to make him look into my eyes. I smirked slightly before I pressed my lips on his, while my hands were now placed in his hair.

He kissed back immediately and lifted me up by grabbing my booty. He placed me on one of the counters, while we made out harshly.

„Do you really want this?", he asked before he took the hem of my top in his hands. „Fuck yes Shawn. Please don't stop.", I said back and pulled the top over my head myself. My hands gribbed on to his shirt to quickly pull it over his head. His beautiful body was making it even harder for me, I wanted him as quick as possible.

Shawn's lips were attached to my neck, while I was struggling to open his belt. A couple seconds later I felt Shawn pushing my hands away to unbuckle his belt himself. A small smirk left his mouth while opening it, making me even more wet than I already am.

After he pulled his pants down, he was left in his beautiful Calvin's, showing his already big bulge. His hands grabbed the hem of my pants, so I laid flat down on the counter. He pulled my pants down, leaving both of us in our underwear.

I arched my back so he could reach for my bra claps. While opening it, I felt his lips leaving wet kisses down my stomach. A small moan left my mouth, making him grin on my skin. After my bra was gone, he stared at my boobs, grabbing onto them while kissing his way up my stomach. His lips softly sucked on one of my nipples before he went down again. As he arrived at the hem of my panties, a smirk was formed on his lips again. Within a second he pulled my panties down and grabbed onto my knees. As he opened my legs, I felt my liquids run down my entrance and considering Shawn's facial expression, he was extremely turned on by that. „Damn it Y/n.", he said before he kissed my inner thighs and it was driving me crazy. My heat was pulsating waiting for the needed attention.

„Please Shawn.", I begged because he didn't stop teasing me. A small chuckle left his mouth before he finally placed his lips on my heat, making me arch my back even more. Feeling his tongue between my lips, was the best fucking feeling in the world.

While he was giving my clit the attention it needed, he grabbed onto my bum, while I was placing my hands in his hair. Soon I felt a knot in my stomach, preparing me for a huge fascinating orgasm.

„I'm close Shawn.", I said while moaning extremely loud. „I know.", he answered in a raspy voice before he placed his lips on my heat again, applying more pressure than before, making me roll over my edge. „Fuck yes Shawn.", I screamed as I hit my high, giving me the best feeling in the world.

After I calmed down again, I saw Shawn undressing his underpants, making his hard length smack against his lower stomach. Just by the sight of this, I already felt my liquids run again. I was just about to stand up, to give him back what he deserved, when his hands pushed me back to the counter.

„No.", he said and hovered over me. His eyes directly locked with mine, while our noses touched slightly. „I want to fuck you.", he said in a low voice, making me lose my mind again. I nodded slightly, being completely at his mercy.

„I'm on the pill.", I said, allowing him to have sex with me without a condom. A small grin formed on his face, before he pressed his lips onto mine. His hands went down to my boobs, squeezing them slightly, while my hands were scratching his back. His length was rubbing against my entrance the whole time, making me lose my mind once again.

„Are you sure?", he asked one more time, making me nod in pleasure, before he pressed himself into me. A loud moan left my mouth, realizing his dick was even bigger than it already looked. For the first seconds it felt like he was going to tear me apart, but my walls got used to his size pretty quick. „Fuck Y/n. You're so tight.", he said as he slowly moved inside of me.

It felt so good, I was not even able to answer him. The only thing I was able to do, was moaning and scratching his back in pleasure. He continued with deep and slow strokes, making my walls clench around him even tighter. „Shawn, please faster.", I managed to get out of my mouth, while trying to catch my breath.

A second later I felt him grab onto my thighs so he could smack himself harder into me, picking up his tempo. A scream left my mouth as he was pounding in and out of me with such an energy, I was not sure if I could hold it much longer. „I-I'm c-close.", I tried to say though I was not sure if he was able to understand me. „Me too baby.", he answered lowly, making my walls clench even tighter. „Fuck.", he moaned and picked up his pace even more. „Right there.", I screamed as he hit my G-Spot even harder. „Cum for me babygirl.", he demanded, sending me over the edge again. My whole body was shaking as I reached my second high, while I felt Shawn's hard one twitch inside of me.

His deep moans, red cheeks and sweaty forehead was making it even hotter for me to experience him spreading his liquids inside of me. „Fuck.", he moaned as he stopped moving inside of me. His eyes opened again, looking directly into mine. „This was..", he started but I cut him off „perfect."

A small smile formed on his face, while his hands reached for my hot cheeks. He gave me a soft kiss before he went off me to put on his underwear.

Considering that I was fucked hard just a couple seconds ago, my legs gave in as I tried to get off the counter. Thanks to Shawn's quick reaction he was able to hold me up in his arms, pretending me from falling.

„Are you okay?", he asked with a small chuckle. „Yes more than okay.", I answered as I held onto his muscular arms. „Damn it Mendes. I never thought you would be so good at this.", I said complimenting him.

„Thank you, I never thought you would be interested in this...with me.", he said truthfully while putting his clothes on. „I always was.", I admitted and smiled to him nervously. „So.. Ehm. Would you do it again?", he asked and scatched his neck. „Hell yes.", I answered and smirked slightly. „Good.", he answered. „I will come back to that very soon.", he added and chuckled, making me want him again already.