Tinder Date

Why the hell do I have Tinder again?

Oh yeah because I'm single af and I'm desperate.

Actually it was just a joke and a try out. I didn't expect to meet someone like Shawn.

I mean I don't know him but he seems very nice and my god he is so hot. I wont believe he actually looks like in the photos till I see him live in front of my door.

After I messed around in my closet, desperately trying to find a decent outfit and making my self ready in general, I could hear the door bell ring.

"Oh Hi.", Shawn said as he looked at me.

Oh hi? What's that supposed to mean?

And damn he really looked as hot as in the photos. Or even hotter. How is that even possible?

„Oh hi?", I asked right away, causing him to blush instantly.

„I ehm I was just stunned. You look even better than the photos.", he said truthfully and blushed even harder. I felt my cheeks heat up by his compliment, making me smile like a little kid.

„Are you ready? Or do you need some more time?", he asked politely and leaned against the door frame. I don't know why but this made me think he was even hotter. The way his muscles flexed and his body moved against the door frame was just so sexy, I couldn't help but bite my lip.

"No I'm ready. Just finished tho so thanks for being late.", I said and heated up even more as I thought about what I just said.

Considering Shawn's smirk he was thinking the exact same thing as me right now. Both of us started to laugh out loud, giving me a good feeling about this already.

After we catched our breaths, we smiled at each other. I took a step out of my condo, locked the door and stepped back. His look was on me the whole time, observing every single movement. I raised an eyebrow as I looked at him, making him smile to me innocently.

„This is your car?", I asked with widened eyes. „Yes.", he said and smiled proudly. „Wow. Are you rich or something?", I asked him and sat down.

After he walked around the car and sat down too he chuckled slightly. „I'm not rich. I worked hard the past years and I always wanted this car. I payed every single dollar with my own earned money.", he said and started the car. I'm not gonna lie when I say that I'm stunned by him already.

„What do you do for a living?", I asked right away. „Oh I'm still studying. But I have a YouTube channel.", he said a little shy. „A YouTube channel? What kind of videos do you produce?", I asked him interested. „Music.", he answered.

We drove to a diner and sat down in one of the booths. I learned that he can sing and play the guitar, he studies music and drama and within an hour, it felt like I knew him for years.

He asked me about myself too, making me feel a little embarrassed since I just finished school and have done nothing as cool as him. But it seemed like he didn't care at all, instead it looked like he was extremely interested in my love for medicine.

„I bet you would look good as a doctor.", he said seductively. I laughed at his comment making him chuckle too.

„So let me ask you one of the most important questions.", he said suddenly, making me even more nervous.

„What do you look for in a partner?", he asked and smiled to me. I couldn't stop but admire his mature and humble behavior.

„My partner should be able to make me laugh in every situation. I would love to have someone, that I can talk to about everything. I would describe myself as a very understanding, empathic person, so I guess that's what I'm searching for too. I love my family, so I hope that you are a family person too.", I said and looked at him with a questioning face.