No lip biting ***

It's been weeks since Shawn and I have seen each other. Things have been very complicated between us, but since he doesn't have a lot of time, it was hard to figure everything out.
The biggest problem was, that I was not able to tell him how I really feel. But maybe that's because of our weird situations.

In one moment we are all over heels on each other and in another moment we act like little kids, ignoring each other.

„Hey.", I heard a very familiar voice say. I looked around to see Shawn standing in the door frame of the cafe I work at, leaning against it while crossing his arms in front of his chest.

„What are you doing here?", I asked and looked around. No costumers.

„I've been thinking a lot lately. And I came to the conclusion that my life is so much better with you in it.", he said truthfully and walked over to me. My heart was beating out of my chest.
„Look Y/n. I know we have those weird situations going on. And I guess the only reason why we have them is because we haven't talked about us.", he said and stopped to walk right in front of me. I looked up to him, staring at every single beautiful feature of his face.

„Okay then talk.", I said and tried to look away. „I really really like you Y/n. And it's not just the sex that I enjoy with you. Even though sex is like really really great. But the point is, that I love to spend time with you. I love to see you smile and hear your adorable laugh. I've never been so distracted from my work, than now when I think about you. And even if I try to stop thinking about you. I'm failing. Just please tell me that I'm not the only one who is feeling like this.", He explained in such a lovely way, I was not able to hold back my tears. „I've been waiting for you to walk in this door and tell me those things, since the first day I met you Shawn.", I answered and blushed slightly.
„Can I take you home after your Shift? I want to show you how much I like you.", Shawn asked and licked his lips.
„I guess my shift has just ended now.", I said, pecked his lips and walked into the back of the cafe to undress from my work uniform.

As we sat down in his car I could feel the tension between us. Shawn and I had sex multiple times and don't get me wrong, it was always perfect but right now. Right now I have a desire to feel him inside of me as never before.

After he started the engine he placed one of his hands on my thigh. I inhaled deeply at his touch. He must have noticed cause when I looked at him he was having his fuckboy smirk on his face.

His hand was gliding closer and closer to my lady area and I couldn't help but bite my lip.

The minutes of the drive felt like hours but the moment the car stopped in front of Shawn's condo both of us stood up extremely quickly. After Shawn opened his door he pressed me against it. His hands cupped my cheeks and a second later I could feel his lips on mine. We kissed passionately as he placed his hands on my butt. I almost forgot to breathe as he grabbed my booty and lifted me up.

He walked to his couch and softly placed my body on it. He got rid of his shirt and looked at me. I stared to him disbelieving that he's going to be mine.

„You are so hot.", I said and bit my lip. „Oh baby I'm sure I'm going to be hot after I'm done with you.", he said and smirked.

I couldn't believe my ears.

His hands reached out for my pants, pulling them down slowly. He then stroked over my naked thighs as he started to kiss me again. Our lips moved synchronically while our hands discovered each other's bodies. He quickly undressed my body but stopped at my panties. Cocky ass.

His smirk grew stronger as he saw my facial expression. He is going to tease me.

His hands massaged my boobies while his mouth started to kiss down to my panties. Softly his lips stroked over my heat which caused me to moan silently.

He started to move his lips around my panties area with the tiniest bit of pressure. „Oh god.", I whispered. I could hear him smirk.

Slowly his hands opened my legs causing him to start to kiss my inner thighs. With his index finger he softly touched my heat on my panties causing me to shiver. Every single touch sent electric vibes trough my body.

Suddenly he pulled down my panties and opened my legs widely right after. „You are so beautiful.", he said and kissed down my thigh. As he got closer and closer to my most important area my breathing pattern increased. He had full control of my body.

Right when his lips finally touched my heat I arched my back. His hands were gliding up and down my body as his mouth was slowly moving around my heat. „Shawn.", I moaned and threw my head back. „Fuck baby yes. Say my name.", he said in a very deep voice before he continued.

„Shawn I can't hold this very Long.", I moaned and felt my legs shaking. He continued for a couple seconds before he stood up and pulled his pants and underwear down. His dick was already in its full length  making me bite my lip again. He quickly placed his thumb on my lip signalising me to stop. Right when I freed my lip he pressed his swollen lips against mine. I could feel his dick softly touching my heat while he was leaning over me. Tiny movements were causing his dick to rub against my clit. We moaned against each other's lips.

After what felt like ages I could finally feel him entering me. He was filling me completely causing me to scrunch my nose in pain. Slowly movements inside of me caused the pain to fade away. And it was replaced by the greatest feeling ever.

Whenever he was inside of me, I felt the deepest connection with him. He looked into my eyes as he slowly went back and forwards stroking deeply inside and out. „Fuck Shawn.", I moaned and bit my lip. „No.", he hummed and placed his thumb between my lips. He quickly cupped my cheeks and thrusted extremely fast inside of me. I moaned. No I screamed as I didn't expect him to do so.

„No lip biting.", he said as he slowed down again. I nodded innocently causing him to smirk to me.

Suddenly he turned us over causing me to be on top. Now I was the one smirking.
I started to move my hips causing Shawn to groan. „Fuck Y/n you're so damn wet.", he moaned and started to kiss my neck. I continued moving my body taking him deeper and deeper.

„Oh god Shawn.", I moaned as he grabbed my booty tightly. „This is so good Shawn.", I whimpered. All of the sudden I was pushed back but felt his dick inside of me a second later. Now he was the one controlling this again. He grabbed onto my body and started to fuck me hard.

Harder than ever before.

I screamed while I tried to catch my breath.  „Shawwwwwn.", I moaned loudly causing him to speed up even more. „I'm going to cum.",I yelled as I felt a knot in my stomach.

„Good.", Shawn answered in a deep Voice. My walls clenched around him as I released on him. „Damn.", Shawn said and threw his head back as he released inside of me. „I love you.", I said as he was laying on top of me. „I love you more.", he answered and gave me another passionate kiss.