30 minutes in heaven ***

You've been drinking one shot after another and you felt dizzy from all the alcohol and bad air in the room. It's been hours since you joined a party with your two best friends Amber and Britt. Usually you wouldn't go to a highschool party but since Amber has a huge crush on one of your classmates, she dragged both you and Britt to the party.

„Does he look to me?", Amber asked as she tried to dance extraordinary sexy. You caught her crush Brian looking right to her butt making you smirk.

„He's checking you out.", You answered her and giggled slightly.

Your eyes went over to Brian's friends. All of them were your classmates that you knew but you never really talked to them. Shawn's eyes suddenly caught you staring ,making you look away immediately. You didn't really know him very well but he seemed nice and damn he looked incredibly good.

„Ahh I can't believe this.", Amber yelled happily and shook her ass even more. All of the boys were looking to your direction as she did so. You looked over again and caught Shawn staring at you. A small smile left your lips as he adverted his eyes from you seeming slightly embarrassed.

„I have to pee.", You said and left for the toilet. After finishing your business and checking yourself in the mirror you went back to see Amber talking to Brian, and Britt talking to Ian, another friend of them.

Just as you walked closer to them, Amber yelled: „Ah there you are!"

„Let's go!", she yelled and dragged you with her. „Where are we going?", You asked confused as you went up the stairs.

„We're playing truth or dare!", she giggled happily and entered a bedroom. Thanks god no one was in here.

You all sat down in a big circle, Shawn sitting down across from you. He gave you a small smile before focusing on the game.

„Brian. Truth or dare?", Britt asked, winking to Amber in such an obvious way it almost made you laugh out loud.

„Truth.", he said and chuckled.

„Do you have a crush on someone in this room?", Britt asked and winked to Amber again.

„Yes.", he answered and looked to Amber, making your heart melt a little. Wow that was really cute.
Now it was Brian's turn to ask.

„Amber. Truth or dare?", Brian asked and almost looked shy as he did so.

„Hmm. Dare.", she said and smiled to him.

„I dare you to kiss the guy that you like most.", he said and blushed slightly. You giggled slightly as you knew what is going to happen now.

Amber stood up with extremely flushed cheeks and held out her hand as she was standing in front of Brian. His face lit up immediately. They both leaned in happily, kissing each other passionately as they were waiting for that to happen for years. Your heart melted at the sight of your best friend being so happy.

As they let go of each other all of you cheered happily and they sat down again looking like tomatoes.

„Shawn. Truth or dare?", Amber asked and tried to hold back the smile that was still present on her face.

„Dare.", he answered and looked down licking his lips.

„I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Y/n.", she said and giggled slightly. Your eyes went wide as you realized what she just said.
You felt the heat rush to your face and your palms getting sweaty just by the thought of you and him being alone.

„Ready?", you heard Shawn say and looked up to see him standing right in front you reaching out for your hand. You took his hand to feel its ice cold and sweaty. He was nervous just like you.