My Friendship Pt 1

7 year old Aaron's POV 

       "Roni I'm gonna find you" Me. *Hears giggles from the closet*. "Oh I am for sure going to find you now" Me. *I open the door and see Roni* "Ugh I don't understand how do you always find me"?Roni. "Well I heard you giggle", me. "Hmm I think I laugh too much sometimes", Roni. "Yeah you do", me. "Aaron"! Roni. I laugh and say sorry. "Are we still playing hide and seek", Ethan. "Oh we totally forgot about him", Roni. "Oh no", Me. We run all over the house and finally find Ethan in the kitchen cabinet. "Ugh you guys took forever even Emma can find me within a minute", Ethan. "Sorry", Roni. "It's fine", Ethan. "Who wants ice cream the ice cream truck is here", me. "I do", Ethan and Roni. "I have money this time so let's go", me.

11 year old Aaron's POV 

       "Here you go Roni you forgot this at my house", Me. "Thanks Aaron", Roni. "Oh and good luck on your soccer game", me. "Oh Well good Luck on your Baseball game", Roni. They both say thanks and leave to go to their games. "Hey ready to beat the Ravens", Ethan. "Yeah let's see if I can crack us a home run like the last few weeks", me. I look over Ethan and see Roni and her sister Nessa prepare for their soccer game. "Are you blushing", Ethan. "No see stop looking at me", I say before walking away. After five of my teammates bat we have scored no points and we are on our last strike. I step up on the plate and get ready to hit. "Step back boys he is a strong hitter", the coach shouts. I get ready to hit and as soon as I hit I start sprinting but then I trip over a bat and eat dirt. I spit it out and try to get up ,but my ankle was in pain. So I just layer there helplessly. The coach came to see how I was as rest of the players.

11 year old Ethan's POV 

          "Hey ready to beat the Ravens", me. "Yeah let's see if I can crack us a home run like the last few weeks", Aaron. I see Aaron look over me and call him out for blushing. When he is up to bat I hear the other coach talking to a kid from the Ravens to drop the bat down purposely to hurt Aaron. When I found out I was going to tell Aaron but he was already on the plate.