Ruined

Aaron's POV

       (DURING LUNCH) "Hey guys", Rose. "Where did you go with Jungkook", Emma. "How did you know", Rose asks. "V blurted out to the whole class", Roni. "I am going to kill him one day I swear", Rose. "But which class did you go in",Emma asks. "The music class and I shouldn't be talking about this so let's move on", Rose. "Did he bang you",Nessa. "I don't understand what that means but I'm gonna go with my guess of what that means and from my guess no", Rose. "Did he have sex with you",Nessa. "No what the heck",Rose. "Well then what did you guys do", Emma. "I will sit with Jennie if you keep bringing it up", Rose. "Yeah what about we stop", Me. "Fine",Nessa and Emma. All of a sudden I see a bunch of people run in the cafeteria surrounding Ariana. "Hey everyone is allowed to my party and if you don't know where it's at the flyers will be right here", Ariana. "Oh man a lot of people want to go to that party",me. "Are we all going", Nessa. "It's on a Friday as well so no one should be busy", James. "How do you know", Grayson. "Oh babe there are so many things you don't know about me", James. "Gray he has a flyer",Ethan. "Oh yeah", Gray. 

Later on in the day Aaron's POV

       "Hey Roni can I talk to you really quick", I asked. "Sure", Roni. I grab her hand and lead her under the bleachers. "Ok Roni will you-", I said before getting interrupted by Ethan. "Hey Roni I had to ask you something too", Ethan. "Ok but wait Aaron was talking first", Roni. "Oh no it's fine go first", me. "Roni I have always had a crush on you so will you go out with me later today for dinner", Ethan. "Umm Yeah sure", Roni. I pretend to get an important call so I could leave. How did he know we were here. She will never be with me now. Ethan's a way better guy he's good looking, rich, and a good guy in general. I guess I have to be the side guy now. I go home and go to my bed with a horrible feeling in my stomach. I never want to go to talk to them again I can't with this much jealousy in me I am probably gonna end up hurting Roni and I don't want to hurt  her. I fell asleep and the next thing I knew I was having a dream.

In the dream Aaron's POV

       "I do", Ethan. "I do", Roni. They kiss and I stare down at my shoes. All of a sudden everything turns black and I hear and only see Roni walking towards me. "Where are we", I ask. She doesn't respond and I follow her to all my memories of me and her. I looked around and saw all my friends crying and calling out my name. Roni points to a coffin and I was inside pale as ice. "What happened", I ask. She points to her crying at his funeral and ending the engagement. Then she points to one thought that showed her and Aaron with a boy and girl playing on a hill having a picnic. All of a sudden everything goes blank and I wake up.

Aaron's POV 

       I wake up and go to Starbucks to get coffee. Over there I see a girl and a guy who look familiar they call out my name but I ignore. "Aaron", the man says putting his hand on my shoulder. "Who are you", I ask. "Nice Joke", the man. "No seriously who are you", I ask. "I'm Ethan, Aaron you don't look to good", Ethan. "Aaron do you know who I am",a girl asks. I shake my head no but I actually don't remember her from my dream all I know is she was the girl in my dream showing me around. The girl starts to ask me questions but I leave. Then all of a sudden I bump into a girl. "Hey Aaron my handsome snack", Jennie. "Do I know you", I ask. "Stop joking", Jennie. " Why does everyone keep saying that", Aaron. "You seriously don't remember me", Jennie. "Yes", me. "Well your my boyfriend and you have been my boyfriend for 4 years know your also planning an engagement with me soon", Jennie. "I am", I question. "Yes honey boo let's actually go over to my house and get your memory back", Jennie.