Sorry 😐

Roni POV 

Aaron has been avoiding my text and calls for the past three days. I really hope I didn't hurt him by pretending to kiss him. Maybe he'll pick up Nessa's calls. I call Nessa. "Hey Roni What's up", Nessa. "Can you tell Aaron to meet you here", me. "Sure but why didn't you just come to my room and ask me"Nessa. "Uhh it's too far away", Me. "Lazy pants I'll call him bye", Nessa. 

Nessa POV

I call Aaron. "What do you want", Aaron. I look at his swollen eyes. "Um Roni wanted to talk to you about something", me. "Tell her to save it", Aaron. "I know your mad at her but if you truly loved her you wouldn't push her away", me . Aaron nods before ending the call. I walk back to Roni's room. "He nodded and ended the call so I don't know if he is coming or not but I think he is", me. "What!! You were supposed to make sure he comes over", Roni. "Sorry...and I'm going to spend a night at Jimin's house", me. "Hey you better stay a virgin", Roni. "Hey make sure you stay one", me. "Eww", Roni.

Aaron POV 

After the call I start driving over to Roni's house. When I reach the door the door instantly opens and I'm wrapped in a hug by a small friend. "I'm sorry", Roni. "I'm sorry too. I guess I took it too seriously", me. She looks at me. "No it's my fault I shouldn't play with a guys feelings", Roni. "I set something up for us. Well you mostly", me. 

Roni POV 

I get in Aaron's car and we start driving to our old hilltop. Before I could see the swings he blindfolds me white his hands. He guides me to the spot and moves his hand to show this. 

The swing and imagine the people as Ronron otay.....

Still Roni POV

"Oh you fixed our childhood swings", me. "Yeah I did", Aaron. I sit down and motion him to sit next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder. "I miss this view", me. "Me too. And I miss these moments", Aaron. I move my head and stare at him for what seems like forever. I felt like something was about to happen but nothing happened. We just stared and what was weird is I wasn't bothered at all. I actually wished this moment would last forever. He started to lean in and I leaned in but we were interrupted by a car honk. "I knew you loved him", Ethan said after he got out the car. "Why do I try to love you when you never loved me", Ethan. "Because....", I said before before going speechless. "If you actually love me then marry me", Ethan. "Fine then I accept....I....will marry....you", me. I look over to see Aaron completely shook. "I'm sorry", I whispered loud enough so only Aaron could Here. Ethan then took my hand and dragged me into his car. We left and I saw Aaron's eyes starting to water. 

Aaron POV 

Ethan took Roni into his car and drove off. I don't understand he doesn't do anything for her. My eyes start to water as I know I will never be able to be by her side everyday anymore. I start crying. "Why and how could I fall for that", I say looking down at her wedding ring I bought her. "So this is what it feels like to break up wit someone you actually love", me. "I'll never see her again. I guess I'll just hold on to our photos", me. I drive my car back to my house. "Hey what's wrong", Alex asks. "Nothing leave me alone", Me. "Did Ethan ask Roni to marry her", Alex. "How did you know", me. "Because I told him who ever the girl is he should propose to her to see if she really loves him", Alex. "You mean....you were the cause", I say with my eyes starting to water again. Alex nods and I throw our patio chair at him. "WhY"!!!!!I shout. "I'm sorry I didn't know it was her. I was thinking it might be Emma ,but it wasn't", Alex. I walk in the house and slam my door. I make a few cuts in my arm. Then fall asleep because of all the pain.

Nessa POV

"He proposed", I shout. "Yeah and I didn't want to say no because I still kind of love him. Maybe I can give him another chance", Roni. "Roni you can't keep giving him chances. You know that saying yes to this is spending the rest of your life with him", me. "I know and this will be the last straw", Roni. "Do you love Aaron", me. "Yes ,But I married Ethan because I didn't want him to hurt", Roni. "Roni who cares if he's hurt. What matters is who you really love. Don't suffer for him Roni", I say. "I can make my own choices of what I want to do. And I want Ethan to be happy", Roni. "What about Aaron", me. "I don't know", Roni.

One Sided LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara