Present Day

Still Roni POV

        "Man I am hungry", Me. "Well you up for some hotdogs"? Aaron. "Yeah sure", me. We go get our hotdogs and sit down. "Are you still going to be able to go on the roller coaster you wanted to go on"? Aaron. "Yeah I think I'll be just fine", me. "Oh Roni you have some ketchup on your cheek", Aaron. Aaron grabs a napkin and wipes it off. "That was just for the challenge right", me. "Umm Yeah totally", Aaron. "Wake up wake up wake up", a voice. All of a sudden I woke up on Aaron's bed while he was playing video games.  "What happened", I asked. "Oh you passed out on the roller coaster so I brought you back to my house", Aaron. "Uhh thanks Aaron", Roni. "You want to verse me on my new racing game"? Aaron. "Yeah", Roni. We continue to play video games until we both fall asleep. When I woke up I was on Aaron's bed and he was sleeping on the ground. Aww he so sweet. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING!!! We are only friends and will stay that way besides I don't want to ruin Me and Ethan's Friendship.

No ones POV but everyone it 17 except for Alex, Alex is 16

           "Anyways James here are some people at our school. Veronica she goes by Roni and her sister Vanessa but goes by Nessa, Ethan and his brother Grayson, that's Rose if you ever need to cheat on test ask her, that's Jennie be careful around her too she's very sassy but Rose says she acts like a baby behind all that sass so I don't know, that's my brother Alex, also stay away from the school bullies they go by Suga Rm and Jungkook. No one exactly knows their real names. Now we have the two school good boys and they go by Kim or V and Jimin but you can also call him Park, there's also Emma", Aaron. Crowds start shouting and start running around them to the parking lot. "Oh we also have a celebrity going to our school and her name is Ariana Grande", Aaron. "Hey Aaron who is this his makeup is bomb", Roni. "This is James and James this is Roni, oh and by the way she has a twin sister Nessa", Aaron. "Nice to meet you Roni and if you ever need more help on makeup I am willing to be your helper", James. "Hey Aaron", Rose. "I thought you were with Ethan and Gray", Aaron. "Well I was but then they did a challenge dealing with them being naked and I do not want to see that thing", Rose. "Yeah that's not surprising",Aaron. Aaron turns around and sees James gone. "Where did he go", Aaron. "He said something about watching the twins naked", Roni. "Ugh I knew he was gay", Aaron. "Me too let's just hope he doesn't have a crush on Aaron", Rose. "Uhh Aaron why is a guy with makeup following Gray around", Alex. "Honestly I just thought he liked makeup but it turns out he is gay", Aaron. "Hey Rose can I borrow your keyboard because I need to brag to Jimin about it and you have the most expensive one", Nessa. "Sure but next time don't lie to him", Rose. "Rose come on we have to go to class", Jennie. "Ok I'm coming", Rose. "Me too for this 6'3 snack", Jennie says while licking her lips. "Back off Jennie and Aaron is actually 6'4", Roni. "Make me", Jennie. Rose runs and grabs her hand and says "let's go Jennie we're gonna be late for class". "I wish someone else could tame the Jennie besides Rose",  Nessa. "Yeah I agree", Roni. "Where were you guys", Emma shouts while running to them. "Oh I totally forgot to wait for Emma at the bus stop", Roni. "Roni I thought you were going to wait for me", Emma. "Sorry I saw this new kid and his makeup is bomb", Roni. DING!!!! "Bye see you guys at lunch and different classes", Aaron. Aaron turns around and bumps into Rm. " Watch it", Rm. Aaron hold his shoulder in pain. "Ouch that hurt", Aaron. When he gets in the class he sits between Ethan,Emma ,and behind Roni with James behind him. Gray sits at the top left corner with V next to him and Jimin and Nessa sit at the back of the classroom making out. 

Emma POV

       "Hey knock it off lovebirds", me. I see Nessa move her legs in front of her desk. I wonder where Rose and Jennie are. I look over and stare at Ethan then his bulge which showed he never put on underwear. Ahh why am I looking there and why is Ethan so hot today. "Did you guys know today was picture day", Roni. "What I didn't even dress that nice today", Me. "You're joking right, tell me you are", Aaron. "Nope I knew it so I dressed nice", Ethan. Well that makes a lot more sense why he is dressed nice today but why is he not wearing underwear. "However it looks like I have a boner because Gray took my underwear while we were changing. Shhh!!! We looked over and V was shushing us. "Good Morning class", Mrs. Parkins. "Good Morning", the class said unenthusiasticly. "Hey I know it's Monday but wake up people", V. "Thank you Kim", Mrs. Parkins. While the teacher was talking I couldn't stop staring at Ethan. "Emma you want to tell me what I just said", Mrs. Parkins. "Umm", me. "Stand up please and deliver", Mrs. Parkins. I look down and see Aaron pass me a note from Ethan. I read the note out loud and get it correct so I sit back down. That was a close one. I pass the note back to Ethan with a thank you on it. "By  the way where is my star student Rose", Mrs. Parkins. "I saw her walking with Jungkook to a classroom", V.

Rose POV earlier when she left with Jennie

       Jungkook knocks over Jennie's books and put a sticky note on top of Jennie's hair. "Hey why did you do that", me. Jungkook grabs my hand taking me with him into the music classroom. He locks the door and closes the blinds. "What do you want are you gonna rape me or something", Me. "No I just trust me on this", Jungkook. "Thank you for letting me copy your questions for the last few weeks and thanks for making me a soup when I was hungover", Jungkook. "Your welcome but why did you have to tell me here", me. Jungkook takes my guitar from the corner of the room and he sits down ready to play it. He starts to play paper hearts and starts singing along with it. I sit there stunned because he sounds amazing yet he never talks. I wonder why he wanted to show me and not anyone else like his friends. I should probably ask him. When he gets to the second chorus I sing along and it naturally becomes a duet. When it's over we both stare at each other. I break the silence and ask if he performed in front of any one else. "No just you", Jungkook. "When did you learn to sing",  I asked. "Well I always have sang but I was stuck being intimidating so no one ever took time to listen", Jungkook. "Well why didn't you perform for you me Friends", I asked. "They hate singing and they absolutely hate me but I always hang out with them It's weird", Jungkook. "They would probably say I suck anyways", Jungkook. "You don't suck it was actually one of the best singing I have heard", Rose. "You're just saying that", Jungkook. "Well then why did you show me", Rose. Jungkook looks up at her. "You know why and it's ok to share your emotions", Rose. "Fine I will take your compliment in but I will not tell you why. I chuckle and walk out of the class.

Jungkook POV

       After these past few weeks I have to show Rose she is the only person who makes me feel happy to me alive. I decide to knock over Jennie's books and take Rose to the music room. She asks me a weird question but I know even if I wanted to I wouldn't Rape her. When she asked me to express my emotions I didn't know how and I hate myself for it. She probably wouldn't except it anyways everyone says I'm one of the bullies but I really wish everyone understood me. I know for sure though I must stay next to someone who makes me happy.