Jungkook's Story

No ones POV Jungkook is 10

       "I want to see my real parents", Jungkook. "Well guess what they're not here so stop asking me", Grandpa. "Why do you always tell me my parents are in Peru I know they're not because they wouldn't leave me", Jungkook. "Well guess what the don't like you they despise you and you are the biggest mistake of their lives and you will always be one to everyone", Grandpa. "I hate you Grandpa", Jungkook. "Well know we're similar aren't we I hate you and you hate me", Grandpa. "Don't compare me to you  because you're so much less than I am", Jungkook. Grandpa grabs a vase and smashes it on Jungkook's head. Jungkook holds his tears back. "You've learned not to crack I guess now I must throw more stuff at you", Grandpa. Grandpa cracks a chair on Jungkook and then starts punching him. Jungkook doesn't cry and then all of a sudden the punches stoped and the Butler stopped his grandpa. Jungkook runs upstairs to his room and starts crying. "I just want to see my mom and dad", Jungkook. 

Jungkook is 14 and again no ones POV

       "Grandpa wake up I'm sorry please", Jungkook. Jungkook feels his Grandpa's pulse getting weaker and his body temperature colder. Jungkook calls 911 and the hospital comes and he goes to the hospital with his grandpa. 12:30 AM Death of Grandpa. "No wake up", Jungkook screams while crying and holding him. The doctors pull him out of the room and he goes home with the butler. From then on all his Grandpa's money is his.

Jungkook is now 16 and no POV

       "Here I found this", Butler. Jungkook read the newspaper and tears start forming in his eyes as he now knows why his grandpa never told him. His grandpa has used a semi truck and pushed his parents off the cliff and his parents drowned to death. Then he looked in his Grandpa's drawer and saw a note that looked somewhat like his hand writing. It said to protect him if anything happens. Jungkook puts the note down gently and destroys his Grandpa's room.  

Back to the present Time with Jungkook and still no POV

       Jungkook thinks about what Rose said and is about to walk to class until the bell rings. When he is outside the classroom Rose walks into Jungkook's exposed chest from the v neck. She looks up and Jungkook moves out of the walking to his next class. Rose stands there stunned while people walk around her.