"As Long As You're Happy"

Roni POV 

I woke up and tried to think of how Aaron was feeling. I decided to call him ,but there was no answer. "What", me. He might be sleeping. I got out of bed and got ready before leaving to Ethan's house. While I was at Ethan's house I was trying my best to ignore the thought of Aaron but I couldn't. "Are you ok honey", Ethan's mom. "Oh yeah I'm fine", me. "Are you sure? You look a little bit in shock. You know it's not easy to get mart at an age like this", Ethan's mom. "I know ,but I love him", I lied. "No. I can see it in your eyes. You don't love my son and I know you're thinking of someone else you have unfinished business with", Ethan's mom. "You're.....How did you know", I ask with my eyes starting to water.  "I know what that feeling is", Ethan's mom. I give her a hug and she tells me "I will try my best to talk him out of it ,but I know when he is determined he is determined". I nod before leaving the house. I was going to go home when I decided to go to Aaron's house.

Aaron POV 

I hear a knock on my bedroom door but I refuse to open it. "Aaron are you in there", Roni shouts. "Roni", I say weakly. The door barges open and I see Alex and Roni in front of me. "Roni", I try to say again but everything goes black. I open my eyes to see me in a hospital bed with Roni holding my hand next to me. Alex leaves out the room somewhere. "You're awake", Roni says with tears forming in her eyes. "Yeah", I say. She was about to leave to get her phone but I grabbed her wrist. She turned around and I pulled her into a kiss before everything went black again. 

Roni POV 

I was about to get my phone to call Ethan. But all of a sudden I felt someone grab my wrist. That someone was Aaron. He pulled me in for a kiss but right when our lips touched he fell back into his comma. I slowly move away from him and sit back on the couch. OMG my best friend just kissed me and I'm getting engaged in a few weeks. Alex comes back with the doctor. "What happened I thought he was just awake", Alex. "He was bit then he fell back asleep", me. The doctor leaves looking a bit irritated. "I pulled him away from a patient and Aaron fell back asleep", Alex. "Seem like he may never wake up",me. "Hey don't say that", Alex. All of a sudden all our friends come in the room. "Is he awake", Emma. "No", I say. "I hope he wakes up. And congratulations on your wedding Roni", Rose. "Thanks", I say awkwardly. Grayson bumps Rose's elbow with his. "Oh ok", Rose. "Is my bro ok", Ethan says running in the room. "He's sleeping", me. Ethan tries to back hug me but I move away from him. "I'm going home guys it's been 2 days", me. When I got home I went straight to bed. 

Aaron POV 

As soon as everything went black I saw Roni. "Roni", me. I was sitting in the crowd in the front row and saw Ethan kiss Emma. "Wait what", me. I looked to my left and right and saw Roni. "What's wrong you look like you were in school seeing me. "Oh I'm fine", me. "Where's Tori by the way", Roni. "Umm I don't know", me. "What I told you to keep an eye on her", Roni. "Is that her over there", I say pointing under my chair. "Of course are you dumb", Roni. I pick up baby Tori and put her on my lap. "She looks so much like you", me. "She has your eyes though", Roni. "I know", me. All of a sudden I woke up in the hospital. "Where am I", me. "Oh you're awake", Alex. Alex leaves to go get the doctor and the doctor says I can leave tomorrow. 

Roni POV 

I woke up in my bed and remembered today was the dress fitting day. I should check on Aaron first though. I got ready and left to the hospital to find him checking out with Alex. I run up to him and hug him from the back. He moves my arms. "You know you can't hug me like that anymore", Aaron. I look down at his feet. "But you can hug me like this", Aaron says hugging me normally. "Oh Aaron today is dress fitting. Do you want to go with me and Nessa", me. "Sure why not. I can help you with picking a dress", Aaron. "You're friends with Ethan anyways so just think of what he would like", me. "Yeah", Aaron. 

Aaron POV 

After I checked out the hospital I drove to my house to change my clothes. And Roni picked me up with Nessa. When we got to the dress shop Roni started to look around. "Oh are you two getting married", an old lady. "Oh no he's just my friend", Roni. "Oh ok well you too would look great together", old lady. Me and Roni both laugh awkwardly while Nessa smirks at us. Roni nudges Nessa. "Let's go", Roni whispers loudly. After about 4 hours she picks out a dress. 

Roni POV 

Roni POV 

Nessa said she wanted to go home so I dropped her off. After I dropped her off me and Aaron went to our swing. "I can't believe I'm getting married", me. "I know", Aaron. "Why do you say that", me. "Because when we were 12 you said you wanted to get married when you were 30", Aaron. "Well stuff changes in life", me. "Yup", Aaron. We sit in awkward silence until I tell Aaron "I don't have to get married if you love me". "Roni.... as long as your happy with this it's completely fine", Aaron.