Me and Roni Days

Aaron POV 

"So coffee today", me. "Yup", Roni. We walk to the coffee shop and sit down. It's been 3 weeks after the break up and Ethan still trying to makeup with Roni. "Do you want to go to the amusement park after this", me. "Sure", Roni. After coffee we walk to the amusement park. "Let's go on the Ferris wheel like old times. I nods and we hop on. "You wanna do the challenge", me. "Bring it on", Roni. "You look really pretty today", Me. "You look really handsome", Roni. "I like the view", me. "Why", Roni. "Because it looks like a small flower ready to impact my world", me. "Well my view looks like the same old plump Aaron", Roni. "Hey", me. Roni laughs. "It's not funny and you know what that hurt", me. Roni gives me a hug. "I'm sorry", Roni. "It's fine plus I wasn't even playing the game", me. Roni looks at me and blushes while looking away. After the ride we go to the car. During the car ride I put my hand down on top of hers on accident. I was about to move it but then she moved her hand on top of mine. I smiled and drove us to my house. 

Roni POV 

When we got home I asked Aaron, "can we make cookies". "Sure Roni", Aaron. I start mixing the cookie batter when I feel an apron go in front of me. "You don't wanna get your clothes dirty", Aaron. He ties the back leaving me shook. Do I like him? You can't like him he's your best friend only. He still behind me and uses my hand to mix the cookie batter. When it's done he moves away and gets the cookie scooper. "Here I'll shape the cookies just put them on the tray unless you want to switch jobs", Aaron. 

Aaron POV 

While we were making cookies I decided to have some fun with her. Veronica Merrell you may never be my lover but you'll always be my best best friend in the whole wide world. And I'm totally ok with us just being friends because I just want you to be happy. Don't ever worry about me. "Hey Roni", me. "What", Roni. "Whatever happens to us in the future always stay happy and don't worry about me. Just live your life", me. Roni nods. I wish I could ask you out but You don't deserve a loser like me. After we put the cookies in the oven we decided to watch twilight. She fell asleep on my shoulder so I fixed her position where she was sleeping on the couch. Hmm bummer she didn't get to eat the cookies. It's fine that'll just be our breakfast. I fix the ground and go to sleep.

Roni POV 

The next morning I woke up and found Aaron sleeping on the ground. Poor Aaron his back probably hurts from sleeping on the ground. Poke him. "Wake up sleepyhead", me. "1 more hour", Aaron. "Come on I have to go back home", me. "If you're hungry we have cookies from yesterday", Aaron. "Get up", I say while shaking him. "No", Aaron says pushing me away. I go closer to his face and breathe heavily in front of him. He looks at me with wide eyes. "I'm not gonna kiss you but it was funny that I got you to wake up doing that trick", me. "Yeah", Aaron says while getting off the couch. "I didn't mean to hurt you if it did hurt", me. He looks back at me and the back to the fridge. Ugh I definitely messed it up this time. He gives me a cookie and then drives me home. "Bye", I say waving at him but he doesn't respond. Oh jeez I think I did hurt  him.