I Know Who I am/Rose

Aaron POV

       I run to Roni's house and open the door to see all of my friends there. "Guys I am sorry I should've listened to Roni",me. I see Roni step out of the group and I run to give her a hug. "I can't breathe Aaron", Roni. I let go and say sorry. We all watch a movie and Roni falls asleep on my shoulder. I move her to fall asleep on Ethan's shoulder but Ethan falls forward so I catch Roni and carry her bridal style to her room. I sit on the ground and look at her secret journal. Inside I see she used to have a crush on me back then and she knew I was gonna ask her out. I still don't understand why she said yes to Ethan though. I kept reading and then I fell asleep.

Roni POV

       I wake up on my bed and hear a snore. I look over and see Aaron on the ground with my NOTEBOOK oMg OHnO. I take the notebook and put it in a new spot. I shake Aaron awake and remember he is a deep sleeper so I sit on his stomach. "Ow",Aaron. I laugh and remember he is ticklish so I tickle him all the way till he wakes up. He gets up and I jump inside my blanket covers but I can still feel his fingers through the thick blanket. I keep laughing and all of a sudden I hear the door open and Aaron stops I hear it sounds like Ethan so I pop out the blanket and run to give him a hug. I put my arms around his neck and legs around his waist to make sure I would never lose my Ethan. We all go downstairs and get ready for school then we leave off to school. After school Ethan asks me to be his girlfriend and man I was so happy I am Also glad Aaron has been handling it well. 

Back to the memory drama were Rose was gone Rose's POV

       I can't believe that just happened. I can't tell anyone I kissed Jungkook's chest. I go to class and Jungkook sits next to me he passes me a note and it says "Sorry for running into you I was trying to go to class". I gave the note back with my sorry and he smiled and put it back in his pocket. I wonder what he was thinking of when I gave it back to him. During lunch he sat next to me and told me about his childhood which sounded really painful even I was crying with him. And during PE he drew me a picture of a cute bunny. I wonder why he has been so nice lately. After school I was waiting outside of the office then some guy was trying to touch me but Jungkook came and punched him. He grabbed my hand and pushed me against the locker I was facing him and he got close. 

(Like This Except Her Eyes Are Open)👇🏼

       "So do me a favor next time and don't get yourself into trouble ", Jungkook

       "So do me a favor next time and don't get yourself into trouble ", Jungkook. "Uhh ok",Rose. "Oh and another thing", Jungkook says before kissing my cheek. I look at him and he smiles before walking away. I stood there in shock now having a guess why he sang to me. I can't tell anyone actually maybe I can tell Roni. The next day I saw a drawing of me on my desk already I knew it was Jungkook. He sat next to me again but he had a small stuffed bunny in his hand and gave it to me. And on the bunny his number was on it so I added it on my phone and texted him.