Tori???

Aaron POV

I wake up in this light place in Hawaii. "Daddy you're finally awake", a little girl. "Hey Tori", me. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her and even though I was in my own body I couldn't control anything. "Dad today I went to my grandpa Paul's house and he told me something. "What was it", me. "Oh well he told me when you talk to someone you love you feel like you have this floating feeling in your gut. And you can feel the tension between the two and your partner knows as well. But when you're with someone who you don't feel that with. It means they're not meant for you", Tori. "Hmm Grandpa Paul is a clever man", me. "Did you do that with mom", Tori. "Yeah because I had a dream of you telling me", me. "Really", Tori. "Yup and I couldn't move or anything I just had to listen for myself", me. "Wow you have powers", Tori.

I wake up in my bed the one currently with confusion all over my mind. When I went to go pick up Sarah while she was talking I was still thinking about that odd dream. I wonder if it meant something important or if I am just going crazy but i don't know. The whole day at school I couldn't stop thinking about my dream. Was she my daughter?? "Aaron",  Sarah. "Hi", me. "Hey are you ok", Sarah. "Oh yeah I am fine", me. "Ok just making sure you look a bit dozed out today",  Sarah. During our coffee hang out she asked to hang out more. I said yes but I still feel odd about that dream. 

Roni POV

I open my eyes and I am in a wedding dress staring at Ethan. All of a sudden Aaron walks away from the piano and I see something drop from his fingers. I pick it up and see a ring but then it fades away. Then Ethan falls on the ground crying on his knees. "What is it", me. "You don't deserve me You love him go", Ethan. "Wait but-", me. "GO", Ethan. I look at him as he fades away. I walk outside and see Aaron looking out on the hilltop we used to go to. He looks at me. "I remember this. It's where I met you", Aaron. I wake up stunned. Does this mean something??? No I'm just losing my mind. I go to school and spend the rest of the day thinking about what the dream could have meant. 

5 months later

Aaron's POV

I started dating Sarah but whenever I see her it doesn't feel the same way it did the first day. Ethan and Roni have been getting in more arguments for these past few weeks. I see Roni step out of Ethan's car and shout at him about being drunk all the time. I ran to go get Roni before she kicked his car. "Let go of me dimwit I need to get revenge", Roni. "No way", I say holding her tighter until she can't breathe. "Ok let go I am dying now", Roni. I let her go and she catches her breath. All of a sudden, Sarah jumps on my back and kisses my cheek. "Hey Aaron I need to ask you something", Roni. I followed her to a quiet flower garden area. "Did you have any weird dreams in the last 5ish months", Roni. "Umm no", I lied. Then I started thinking about my dream and Tori. Oh shoot I still have to test Sarah. "Ok well I was just wondering", Roni. "Ok well see you in class", I said walking away as fast as I can. 

Roni POV 

Recently Ethan has been a real jerk. He has been hoping to parties and coming home drunk. Yelling at me on the top of his lungs. At this point I am over with his behavior today I will officially leave him alone forever. My door bell rings and I open it to see Ethan. "Ba-", Ethan says before I cut him off. "Ethan we need to talk about something", me. "What is it", Ethan. "Ethan I don't think we should be together anymore", Me. "What do you mean", Ethan. "I'm saying we need a break until you fix yourself", I say tearing up. "No I can change", Ethan. "It's fine Ethan but I think I need a break from this whole dating thing", me. "Please don't leave me", Ethan. "Sorry", me. "Can I at least drop you off", Ethan. "Sure I guess", me. While we were in the car it was awkward and I was crying a bit so was he. When I was about to walk out he grabbed my wrist. "Please don't leave me Veronica Merrell", Ethan. I walk out and he opens the window. "I loved you why would you leave me", Ethan. "Because maybe I don't love you anymore", me. "You're just like the other girls I've dated. Sweet at first but they always say they need a break", Ethan. "Says the guy who parties and shouts at their girlfriend", I say ready to kick his car but someone grabs me. "Let me go dimwit I need my revenge", me. "No way", Aaron. Aaron starts to hug me tighter until I couldn't breathe. I decide to give up and tell him. I see Sarah jump on his back and kiss him on the cheek. It hurt even more now than it did before. I make him follow me to  a quiet place just to get him away from Sarah. I decide to ask him about any weird dreams so I had something to talk privately with him. I can tell he was lying about saying yes though because he walked away as fast as he can.