Breakup

Aaron POV 

"So see you at 5:30", Sarah. "Yeah", Me. As I walk away I see Ethan trying to win Roni back. I see how uncomfortable she is so I take her hand making her follow me. "Why don't you stay with me until he leaves", me. "Ok thanks for saving me", Roni. "I would do it any day", me. She smiles. We walk to my house and do our homework. "What's the answer to 2+5•7(3-2)2", Roni. "Uhh I got...", me. All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. "Oh shoot Sarah's here", me. "What", Roni. "Go hide somewhere", Aaron. I see Roni run upstairs and when she's gone I open the door. "Hey Sarah", me. "Hey Aaron so you just wanted to stay in your house today right", Sarah. "Yeah", Aaron. "You wanna have some fun in your room", Sarah. "What kind", me. She sticks her finger in a hole made by her other hand. "No Sarah I had to talk to you about something", Aaron. "Well what is it", Sarah. "Sarah I loved you since the first day we met. But then I had this vision about a test. And I've practiced all the time with you but it's the same answer. The answer is I can't be with you", me. "You're breaking up with me", Sarah. "Yeah", me. "Whew I was gonna tell you that too since I was sleeping with other guys lately", Sarah. "Wait you what", me. "I'm not any of your business anymore so don't worry about me", Sarah smiles and before she leaves. Sarah says "by the way I know Veronica is here". She walks out the door and I sit in the sofa crying because she was cheating on me either way.

Roni POV 

I run downstairs because of hearing Aaron's sobs. "What happened", me. "I broke up with her", Aaron. "But that's not why I'm hurt", Aaron. "Then why are you crying", me. "Because she told me she was sleeping with other guys and was gonna break up with me anyways", Aaron. "Tha t stupid beach",  I said as my fist clench up. After Aaron's done crying he does his homework until he falls asleep. His head falls on my lap. "Ow why is his head so heavy", me. He moves so that his legs are off the couch because of how tall he is. I decide to stay there and put a blanket on him and me. It was hard to put it on me because I had a giant head on my lap But I worked around it. 

Aaron POV 

The next morning I woke up and saw Roni sleeping with my head on her lap. I say really quietly "You're the reason why I broke up and her". I point to her stomach "well one of you, I don't know there's a lot of you". I see Roni waking up so I pretend to be sleeping. "Wake up I know you're fake sleeping", Roni. She tickles my neck and I smile trying to hold in my laugh. Then I flipped us around and I was tickling her. She was laughing so hard I thought her dimples were going to explode and rip a hole in her face. The door opens and I see Rose and Vanessa. "Eomeo ( Meaning: Oh my)", Rose. I get off of Roni quickly and we look at them. "Were you guys about to", Nessa. "Eww no Nessa", Roni. "Hmm sure looked like it", Rose. "Where did you go on Friday by the way", Roni. "Oh I was with Jungkook", Rose. "Are you guys like a thing now", Roni. "Yeah you can say that", Rose. "How's he in bed", Nessa. Rose's eyes widen after she said that. Rose fake laughs it off. Then she whispers to Nessa. "Oh really your first with him", Nessa. Rose hits her and  goes to the fridge. "Is there any food I'm hungry", Rose. "There's pizza", Me. I look back and see Rose graph the box of pizza out. She microwaves it and then come back. "Anyways we went to look for Roni because Nessa was scared she ran away", Rose. "How did you find out she was here", me. "Oh well Ethan told us you took Roni with you", Nessa. "Oh ok", me. "Oh shoot it's 7:30 I got to go to school for my museum field trip", Nessa. Nessa and Rose leave. 

Roni POV 

Aaron goes upstairs to get ready ,so I go in my phone. "Roni which shirt should I wear", Aaron. I look up and see him shirtless. I gulp and say "The nave blue v neck with the jean jacket". He goes back upstairs. Hmm I didn't know he had such toned abs, apparently he works out. He comes down and I look at him biting my lip because of his v neck. "Let's go come on", Aaron. We go in his car and we both get out. I see Ethan looking at us and I step closer to Aaron as we're walking. When lunch comes around I lay on Aaron's chest while eating my lunch. "Roni you want to go out to dinner with me", Aaron. "Umm sure what time", me. "7:30", Aaron. "It'll work", me. "Make sure to dress nice though", Aaron. "Ok", I say as I lay down on his lap looking at the sky.