Sarah

Aaron POV

I walk to school and bump into a girl. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to bump into you", Me. "Oh no sorry it's my fault I was just trying to figure out where my classes are", girl. "Oh so you're new", me. "Uh Yeah", girl. "Come on I will show you", me. "My name is Sarah by the way", Sarah. "Well hi Sarah", me. "What's your name", Sarah. "Aaron" me. "Ok well Aaron first stop is room 237", Sarah. "Oh my class is there too", me. "Cool", Sarah. We walked to class and she gave me a hug for helping her out. In the corner of my eye I see Roni staring but it's fine she has a boyfriend anyways. She can't actually be jealous can she??? "Aaron", Sarah. "Oh sorry", me. "Yeah you were zoning out", Sarah. After class I help Sarah around the school to show her where everything is but I had a feeling Roni was a bit uncomfortable with it.

Roni POV

I see Ethan walk up to me with a huge smile on his face. Then he started to run towards me and wrapped his arms around me. He pecked my lips. "Hey babe", Ethan. "Hi what took you so long the bell is gonna ring in a few minutes", me. "Grayson was taking the longest crap possible", Ethan. I start laughing because of the cute way he said it. He sticks both of his pointer fingers in my dimples on each side. "Your adorable", Ethan. The bell rings and we go to class holding hands. When I sit down I look around but I don't see Aaron. After 3 minutes he walks in with a girl  and the girl hugs him. WHAT THE HECK!!! Who said anything about Aaron having a girlfriend. Whatever I am proud for him. He found a girlfriend. Am I really happy about it? Well no not exactly. Shut upRoni you can't have feelings for Aaron you love Ethan remember!!! "I peck Ethan on the lips and he smiles. "Why did you do that", Ethan. "Cause I love you", me. "Ok but I thought You didn't want to kiss in public", Ethan. "Changed my mind we can even make out if you want", me. "Are you ok", Ethan. "Yeah I'm fine stop worrying about me", me. "But I am your boyfriend I have to make sure you're comfortable and safe", Ethan. "I know but just not now", me. "Ok", Ethan. During the rest of the school day I see Aaron having the time with his girlfriend of friend girl. Who ever she is he looks like he has found his match. I have this weird feeling almost like I want to punch her and claim him as mine but I cannot because his relationships should be kept to himself. All of a sudden I feel Ethan grab my waist and turn me around. He picks me up and spins us around. "Ethan stop spinning you're gonna make me sick", me. "Not until I get a kiss", Ethan. I give him a peck but he doesn't stop. "A kiss princess", Ethan. I put my lips on his and start kissing him. As soon as he puts me on the ground. I run away. "Hey come here", Ethan shouts.

Aaron POV

During science we were getting assigned partners and Sarah didn't get one so I was her partner. After school we walked to my house and continued our presentation on Jupiter. After practicing for a while we decide to watch a movie. While we're watching the movie she falls asleep on my lap. I just leave her there until the movie is over and then I fixed gave her a blanket and put a pillow under her head. 10:30. Man she is a deep sleeper. I wake her up and start driving her home. "Hey so do you think we can see each other later again", Sarah. "Um yeah we are in the same classes most of the time", me. "No I mean do you want to join me for coffee tomorrow after school", Sarah. "Yeah sure why not", me. "Ok cool", Sarah. After I drop her off I go back home.