The Fake Truth

Aaron's POV at Jennie's house

       I sit on her bed and she starts to change in front of me. I was thinking I shouldn't feel awkward but I was. When she sat down on the bed she started talking about all my information but I wanted to know who everyone else was. So I stopped her and made her talk about our friends. "So stay away from Grayson,Ethan,Vanessa,Emma,Veronica,and James. They hate that we are together and Veronica will especially try to break us up and tell you our love is fake but it isn't they're just jealous. But Rose is fine to hang out with just don't tell her about our relationship because she knows already and is sick of always hearing it", Jennie. "Ok thanks I will get going now", me. "What are you talking about you stay here and sleep with me", Jennie. "I do", me. "Yeah", Jennie. I get in bed and close my eyes I feel arms around me cuddling me but it still feels wrong. 

Aaron's POV still

      I walk to school with Jennie and I kiss her cheek since she told me to. I see a few students looking at us but she said to ignore it so that's what I do. A girl walks up to me and says "Hi I'm Veronica you can also call me Roni". I look at Jennie and say "enough Roni stop trying to get in the way of our relationship I don't like you in fact I hate you I hate that you can't support me and Jennie's relationship"! She looks at me hurt and confused. I walk away with Jennie and A guy sits next to me the same one from the Starbucks. "Look you have no idea what's going on", Ethan. I raise my hand and tell the teacher Ethan was talking. I remember Jennie saying not to listen to them So I am not. At lunch they all tried to sit next to me but I moved knowing they would try to break us up. "Aaron Stop What Jennie told you is wrong", Veronica shouts. "Look I know what I am doing and your not getting in the middle of it so get the hell out of me life", I shout back. I see tears forming in her eyes before walking away. I feel bad but I don't know why I feel bad I shouldn't because Jennie told me the truth. Ethan comes out of the cafeteria and slaps me one time. "Where's the old Aaron", Ethan asks while starting to tear up. "I am the old Aaron and you need to get away from me because you are trying to break me and Jennie apart", me. "No you're not the old Aaron wouldn't scold Roni or be with Jennie. Aaron she is just using you to her advantage", Ethan. "Well you're not getting in the way of our engagements knock it off it's just a joke and you know  what I love her and that's no joke", Me. "Aaron you don't love her", Ethan. "Stop trying to trick me I won't fall for it", I said before punching him. I started to run away feeling the most pain I have ever felt and the worst part is I can't do anything about it because I don't know. I felt as if I just yelled at two of my best friends. "Honey Boo boo", Jennie. "Are you lying to me", I ask with tears in my eyes. "No why do you think that", Jennie asks. "Because when I yell at Roni or Ethan it feels as if I am yelling at best friends", I shout. "They're getting in your head honey", Jennie said before leaning in. I move out of the way and say "we were never a thing in the first place"! I run into my house and see a book called photos. I open the book and there I see all my friends including Roni and Ethan. After flipping through the pages I finally understand they were my best friends.