Can't Lose Someone Precious

Minju took Luhan to her house. Luhan seemed disappointed when he arrived at Minju's house. "You can sleep in the guest bedroom for temporary. Eomma will renovate the back part of the house to make a bedroom for you," said Minju. Luhan smiled and replied, "Okay, eomma."

Suddenly Minju's phone rang. "Hello... O, Jaewook-ah... Now?... Okay," Minju talked on the phone while Luhan looked around Minju's house. Minju said, "Let's go." Luhan asked, "Where are we gping?" "Dinner," Minju replied.

At dinner, Jongdae's dad suddenly took out a diamond ring and said, "Minju-ah, will you marry me? If you say yes, I will divorce my wife. After our wedding, we can move to Spain together with your son." Minju smiled and said, "Jaewook-ah, I prefer to keep our relationship as it is now, as brother and sister in law. Your wife is actually a good woman, she only needs love from you. Give her a chance and please open your heart for her." Jongdae's dad looked disappointed.

On the way back home, in the taxi, Minju said, "Please tell eomma about your life. Eomma wants to know." Luhan told Minju that he had a difficult life when he lived in an orphanage when he was little, then he was adopted at 10 and his adoptive parents died 5 years later and he was kicked out from home by his adoptive parents' siblings so he slept in the street until the detective hired by Jongdae's dad found him. Minju felt guilty. "Eomma will make you happy from now on," said Minju. Luhan hugged Minju and said with tears, "Thank you eomma... I love you."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jongdae was surprised to see his mom cooking in the kitchen when he came home from school. Jongdae's mom smiled at Jongdae and said, "Can you help eomma? Your imo and your cousin will arrive soon." "Okay," Jongdae replied, then he helped his mom while thinking what was wrong with his mom.

Minju and Luhan came to Jongdae's house. Luhan couldn't stop admiring Jongdae's house because Jongdae's house was really luxurious. Jongdae's mom showed up from the kitchen to welcome Minju and Luhan.

Minju asked Jongdae's mom, "Have you called Jaewook to ask him to eat dinner at home?" Jongdae's mom nodded and said, "But I don't think he will want to come home." Minju's phone rang and she picked up the call. It was Jongdae's dad who called Minju, asking where Minju was. Minju told Jongdae's dad that she was at his house and asked him to come home to eat dinner together.

Jongdae's mom tried to serve Jongdae's dad but Jongdae's dad said, "I can do it myself." Minju said to Jongdae's dad, "Let your wife serve you. It's a wife's duty to serve her husband." Jongdae's dad let his wife serve him and Jongdae's mom looked happy. Jongdae felt so awkward because he never had dinner together with his parents.

After the dinner, Jongdae's dad went to his bedroom to take a shower. Luhan asked, "Can I go around the house? I don't know when I will have another chance to be in a luxury house like this." Jongdae's mom said to Jongdae, "Take your cousin look around our house." Jongdae nodded, then he left the dining room with Luhan. Minju and Jongdae's mom went to the living room to chat.

Meanwhile at the mini mart...

"Hello... Honey, when will you be here? I'm so hungry now... Ah, okay. I'll go home now," the mini mart owner talked on the phone, then he hung up and left his mini mart to have dinner at home because his wife couldn't come to the mini mart, because his parents in law came to visit.

Kyungsoo came to the mini mart in anger then asked Minseok angrily, "How can you sell bread that has gone bad?? My little sister vomits after eating the bread!! Look!!" Kyungsoo threw the half eaten choco curry bread he had bought yesterday to the cashier desk. Minseok grabbed the bread to see it.

Minseok was confused because the expiration date sticker showed the bread would expire 3 days later but when he looked closely, the bread had mold and the smell of curry in the bread was sour. "I'm sorry, I think the bread has really gone bad," said Minseok.

Kyungsoo said angrily, "That's what I'm talking!! This bread has gone bad!! Why did you still sell it?? Where is your boss?? I want to talk to him!!" "Sorry, my boss is not here right now. He went home for dinner," Minseok replied. Kyungsoo said angrily, "Call your boss and tell him to come now!!"

Minseok phoned the mini mart owner then told him about Kyungsoo's little sister. The mini mart owner told Minseok to ignore Kyungsoo and drive Kyungsoo away. Minseok said to Kyungsoo, "I'm sorry... Looks like my boss can't do anything about your little sister... Please leave."

Kyungsoo shouted angrily, "So, your boss doesn't want to take responsibility huh???  My little sister is in the hospital now for god sake!!! How can you tell me to leave just like that??? Are you even a human???" Minseok replied, "I'm really sorry... I only did what my boss told me to do... I really want to help you but what to do? I have no money to help you."

Kyungsoo took a deep breath then said while holding back his anger, "Fine... I will leave." Kyungsoo walked out from the mini mart. Kyungsoo suddenly grabbed the chair in front of the mini mart and slammed it to the mini mart wall made of glass.

Minseok was shocked and became scared, he was afraid that the mini mart owner would ask him to pay for the damage but he also didn't dare to stop Kyungsoo from leaving because he was also afraid of the angry Kyungsoo.

The mini mart owner was shocked when he returned to his mini mart and found his mini mart wall broken, he saw Minseok cleaning broken glass scattered on the floor with a worried face. Suddenly a police car stopped in front of the mini mart and 2 policemen got off the police car. The mini mart owner went to hide immediately. 

One of the policemen said to Minseok, "We got a report that this mini mart sold expired food. Please come with us to the police station." Minseok replied in a trembling voice, "I don't know anything. I only work here." The other policeman said, "We need you to answer a few questions. We will release you if we find you innocent." Minseok obediently followed the policemen to get into the police car.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Baekhyun woke up and found Minseok not at home. Baekhyun talked to himself, "Did Minseok hyung not come home last night? Where is he? Did he get into an accident?" Baekhyun got worried, he quickly left the abandoned house.

Baekhyun went to 3 hospitals but he didn't find Minseok, then he went to other hospital to look for Minseok. Baekhyun accidentally saw his mom crying in the hospital lobby while holding a large brown envelope in her hands. Baekhyun's mom left the hospital in tears without taking the envelope, she left it on the hospital waiting chair.

Baekhyun went to get the large brown envelope that his mom left. Baekhyun was really shocked when he read the contents of the envelope. Baekhyun's heart broke into pieces, then he cried.