New Family Member

Baekhyun was suprised to know his mom and Jongdae's dad knew each other. Jongdae's dad asked Baekhyun, "How old are you?" Baekhyun replied, "17." 

When Jongdae's dad realized something, he said to Baekhyun's mom, "Now I know why you slapped me and splashed water on my face... Why did you never tell me? If I had known that you were pregnant, I would have not left you and taken responsibility." "I didn't know that I was pregnant. I just found out after you left," Baekhyun's mom replied with teary eyes.

Baekhyun looked at Jongdae's dad while thinking, "So he is my appa... I never dreamed I could meet my appa. I thought I would never know about my appa forever... Wait a second... If he is Jongdae's appa, does that mean I'm Jongdae's hyung? " Baekhyun was lost in his thoughts.

Jongdae's dad said, "It must be hard on you to raise a son by yourself. Please let me be responsible. Although I can't marry you, at least I can take care of your life expenses." Baekhyun's mom replied in tears, "Yes, it's really hard to raise Baekhyun by myself." 

Jongdae's dad said to Baekhyun, "I'm sorry for leaving you and your eomma. From now on I will take care of you two. Your name is Baekhyun, right? I also have a son at your age. I will introduce you to him one day." Baekhyun replied with a smile, "Ahjussi (sir), I think you don't remember me. We once met at the hospital, it was me who took Jongdae to the hospital. Jongdae and I are friends."

Jongdae's dad and Baekhyun's mom were surprised to know their sons knew each other. Jongdae's dad said, "Please don't tell Jongdae anything. I will find the right time to tell my family about you." Baekhyun nodded in understanding while thinking anxiously, "Will Jongdae be happy or hate me if he finds out about me later? "

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Kim Minseok! You are free to go now," said the policeman. "Thank you," Minseok replied happily. Once Minseok left the detention room, he saw Jongdae smiling broadly at him. "Thank you, Jongdae-ah," Minseok said happily.

Jongdae said, "Your boss is really pissed me off. Do you want me to put him behind the bars?" Minseok replied, "No... Actually here is not bad. I get free meals and sleep here is more comfortable than my home." Jongdae asked jokingly, "So you want me to put you back behind the bars?" Minseok quickly replied, "No, of course not!" They both laughed.

Jongdae told Minseok that he had asked for help from his aunt and his aunt immediately sent her lawyer to take care of Minseok's case. Jongdae also told Minseok that Baekhyun had left the abandoned house and gone home.

"What do you want to eat? Tell me," said Jongdae. Minseok replied doubtfully, "Uhm... Pizza?... I've always wanted to try pizza." Jongdae put his arm around Minseok and said, "Let's go! I'll take you to the most delicious Italian restaurant!"

When they were eating pizza, Jongdae got a call from his dad, asking him to come to his dad's office immediately. "Sorry, I have to go now," said Jongdae. Minseok asked, "What about the pizza?" Jongdae called the waiter then asked the waiter to pack the leftover pizza and give it to Minseok.

Jongdae saw his mom and his dad were waiting for him when he arrived at his dad's office. Jongdae's dad told his family about Baekhyun in his office because he felt uncomfortable to talk about it at home, because there were Minju and Luhan at home. 

Jongdae and his mom were really shocked. Jongdae's dad begged his wife to forgive him, he asked his family to accept Baekhyun as his son and he promised to treat his family better. Baekhyun's mom accepted Baekhyun as the part of family with heavy heart while Jongdae felt happy to know that Baekhyun was his half brother. 

When Minseok arrived in front of the abandoned house, he was really shocked to see the abandoned house being destroyed by a demolition vehicle. Minseok shouted, "Please stop it!! I still have my things in there!!" The demolition vehicle's operator stopped swinging the giant iron wrecking ball to the abandoned house and said, "You shouldn't leave your things in there." Minseok replied, "I know... I'm sorry."

Minseok's home was half destroyed, he could only take his clothes and the biscuit tin containing his money. The glass jar containing Minseok's wishes broke and everything Jongdae bought were broken on the floor. Minseok left the abandoned house aimlessly. 

Minseok tried to find a job but no one wanted to hire him. Minseok rested in the public park and ate the pizza leftover. Kris sat on the same bench as Minseok and asked, "Are you running away from home?" Minseok shook his head and said, "I just lost my house."

Kris asked, "Do you need a place to stay?" Minseok nodded and said, "I also need a job." Kris said, "What a coincidence! I'm recruiting someone to do easy job with good income." Minseok got interested and asked excitedly, "What kind of job?"

Kris said, "Give me 50 dollars and I will tell you how to do the job." Minseok took out his money from the biscuit tin and counted it, then he said sadly, "Ahh I only have 42 dollars." Kris said, "42 dollars is okay. Just consider I gave you a discount."

Minseok gave his 42 dollars to Kris then asked, "So, how to do the job?" Kris said, "See the guy over there? Just approach him and tell him what I told you just now. I will wait here." Minseok nodded in understanding. Minseok left his belonging to Kris then did what Kris told him.

Minseok got scolded by the guy because the guy thought Minseok was trying to scam the guy. When Minseok threw his gaze at the bench where Kris was waiting, Minseok didn't see Kris, he only saw his belonging. That moment Minseok had just realized that he had been tricked.

Realising he had no money, no job and no place to stay, Minseok returned to the police station where he had been detained before. Minseok begged the police to let him stay in the police station but the police drove him away. Minseok recklessly broke the police station's door which made of glass using a fire extinguisher, then he was arrested for damaging police station.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hey, what's up man! So, how is your job? Tell me," said Kris. "Everything went smoothly. Soon I will be rich. My appa said he would get rid of my fake eomma once I turned 20 so all her wealth could fall into my hands. But honestly I'd rather be my fake uncle's son. That man is very very damn rich! He is tens times richer than my fake eomma," Luhan replied.