[1] article

A 10 Year Anniversary of Glee!

glee, arguably one of fox's best teen shows, following the lives of students involved in the show choir at none other than the best fictional high school in lima, ohio: william mckinley high

glee, arguably one of fox's best teen shows, following the lives of students involved in the show choir at none other than the best fictional high school in lima, ohio: william mckinley high. believe it or not, the first episode of glee aired on may 19, 2019! roughly 10 years ago.

to celebrate, we at people magazine, interviewed the woman who started it all, miss eleanora (nora) bozzi!

Q: how has your life changed since glee?

A: well, i spent a lot more time on t.v. and i was able to write and release my own album, which was amazing!

Q: who did you get along with best on glee?

A: definitely genevieve, she played quinn fabray, she's one of my best friends.

Q: how did you create such a unique character like rachel berry?

A: rachel is pretty much me when i was at juilliard. headstrong, knows what she wants, knows how to get it, and won't let anything get in her way. plus i used to wear
more plaid than a catholic school girl. also similar to rachel, i didn't finish college before dropping out to start a tv series.

Q: was finn, your tv boyfriend, anything like any boyfriend you've ever had before?

A: oh, god no! my college boyfriend, he's a big deal now, was a bit of a bad boy. my mom didn't approve at all. looking back though, it was really a great experience.

Q: have you ever been in a broadway production like rachel?

A: i started on broadway when i was really young in les miserables in like 1996. when i was older i was in spring awakening. similar to rachel, i would honestly love to play fanny bryce and bring funny girl back!

Q: you haven't had a boyfriend since you and robert buckley called it quits, has anything changed?

A: no, it hasn't. i mean, i haven't even had time to go looking or pay any attention to it. i'm very focused on my career, as usual, i have some big things coming up.

Q: you said your college boyfriend is famous now, can you give us a name or any hints?

A: i feel like that would be a little too obvious. he's a juilliard alumnus and he's still ridiculously good looking.

Q: well, thank you for your time, eleanora!

A: thank you for having me!