[22] article

sebastian stan caught cheating on girlfriend nora bozzi!
by e! news

late last night in LA, sebastian stan was photographed by paparazzis when he was entering the club "sundaze" in los angeles

late last night in LA, sebastian stan was photographed by paparazzis when he was entering the club "sundaze" in los angeles. stan entered with close friend and one-minute-man costar will milnati. shortly after sebastian was spotted going into the club, genevieve monarch was seen also going into sundaze. now, anybody that has an instagram has seen the loved-up pictures posted by stan and his girlfriend, broadway star nora bozzi. and anybody that's alive knows what great friends nora and genevieve have been since they met on the set of glee ten years ago, but lately genevieve had been rather cruel to her friend over social media and criticized her relationship with sebastian. but around 3 hours after they both entered the club, they were photographed leaving together, standing very close as genevieve was kissing sebastian. so he was obviously, not as faithful as everyone thought. although witnesses did say he was rather intoxicated that night. send love to nora bozzi, who has been hurt by her boyfriend AND her best friend.

funny girl opens in two weeks!

camille evans on her second baby!

falcon and winter soldier show details!