Chapter 1. Being His Bestfriend

"Yah Y/N-ah" Jaemin secretly calling Y/N that was just seating right next to him.

"Yah" He kept calling her but she doesn't even looking at him. Jaemin started to crumple a piece of paper and throw it to Y/N that are exactly facing to him. He laugh silently like there's no tomorrow.

"Yah! What's your problem idiot?!" she angrily whispered at him.

"Na Jaemin and Y/N Park, what are you two doing?" they didn't know that their teacher was strictly glaring at them that made them mouthed "sorry".

"You'll see later Na Jaemin I swear" Y/N eyeing him. He throw a teasing face that made Y/N kick his legs that made a loud noise again.

"Na Jaemin and Y/N Park, get out of this room right now" Y/N just closed her eyes while hearing those words. They get out of their room with their teacher following them.

"Stand here" she demonstrated to her students.

"Raise your both arms" they does what their teacher commanded.

"You'll do this until my class finished and we'll see each other later at my office" she coldly said.

"Yes~" they both said while can't look at their teacher's eyes.

"Higher Y/N" she does it then after their teacher punished them she go back to their room. Their both eyes follow their teacher's back until they can't see her anymore and that's when Y/N slapped Jaemin's arms that made him groan.

"Argh because of you I skip another lesson again" she angrily said.

"Aishh it hurts~" he acts hurted.

"Yah I heard and see the both of you" they came back their punishment when they heard their teacher. Y/N just stood their irritated.

This was her life since she's been friended by Jaemin. There's no day that Jaemin will tease her, no day that Jaemin will share foods with her, no week that they will be punished because of their noisiness, and there's no day that Y/N won't met Jaemin, for short there's no peace in her everyday life and it's been a routine for her to be Jaemin's bestfriend.

Being a bestfriend of Na Jaemin hasn't been the easiest relationship that Y/N encounters on her everyday life.

[Your POV]

"Argh it really hurts" I groaned on what a mess I had because of that Jaemin.

"Punishment with Jaemin again?" Jeno asked me while eating and I just nodded. I'm always having lunch a with him and Jaemin but not with Jaemin right now 'cause I am mad at him. Anyways, Jeno was our classmate and friend since middle school but now Jeno was in the other section 'cause he was at the higher section than us (Jaemin and I).

"Still not used to it?" Jeno laughed at me but who cares if I kicked his legs?

"Ouch!" he groaned.

"You know what? I don't know why you two counted as my friend" I rolled my eyes after I said.

"'Cause we're cool and handsome" I rolled my eyes again when Jaemin sat at my side.

"Yeah Jaemin was right" Jeno showed his cute eyesmile again. I just eat while they were laughing their *ss out.

"Omo" I said in a little shock and they look at me.

"Why?" Jaemin asked. Jeno moved my rice to him and transfer those yuckie green peas to his plate. I really hate green peas.

"Ahh~" After Jeno removed all of the green peas on my rice he gave it back to me.

"Thank you" I said with a smile.

"Always welcome" He said with an eyesmile again. Jeno was the most gentle and the one who cares among the three of us. He also know what I don't like.

"So cheesy" Jaemin said in disgust.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes 'cause I'm still mad at him.

"Excuse me Sunbae" we all looked at the girl that was holding an ice cream.

"Oh yes?" Jaemin answered. This girl...

[FLASHBACK]

"Y/N sunbae-nim" a sophomore student approached me on the field while I was watching Jaemin's soccer game.

"Oh hello" I greeted her and she bowed at me.

"You're Jaemin sunbae-nim's friend right?" as soon as she said that, I know she likes Jaemin and will ask about Jaemin.

"Yeah. I'm his bestfriend" I answered.

"Ow so you know all about him?" she asked. I am right she'll ask me about Jaemin.

"Yeah. He likes ice cream after eating his lunch, he play sports than online games, and he likes a girl with a black nail art that's all I can tell" I answered it right away.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"I bought you an ice cream I heard that you like it after eating lunch" she was acting cute in front of Jaemin. Jaemin accept that ice cream with a smile.

"Thank you Hoobae~ and your nails are rock" he said like he was flirting to her. I just continue to eat.

"Omo thank you too Sunbae" she smile so bright. If you just only know that it doesn't suit to you girl.

"So you're not leaving yet?" He asked that made the girl little disappointed.

"Ah..yeah I'm now leaving...I'll watch your soccer game later" and she finally left. Jaemin looked at us and when the girl already left the cafeteria he looked at me right away.

"Did she asked you?" I nodded right away and he laugh.

"Very good Y/N-ssi because of that this ice cream are now yours" he lended me the ice cream and squished my cheeks.

"Thank you ah" I fake my smile at him. Yeah, Jaemin really don't like ice cream he eat a little but he doesn't eat a whole ice cream and he also don't like a girl with black nail art he hates it the most 'cause for him it looks like a witch or a psyco. And yeah, I lied to that girl actually in every girl that were asking me about Jaemin but in the three facts I told theirs a one true fact. He was the one who told me that whenever someone will ask about him I should just tell three random facts and only one that I will answer was true and the other are lie.

This is how we commit on our friendship. Secure each other's information, Take care of each other, comfort and cheer up those who were upset and not to fall for each other. But this was the only rule that I can't kept, I can't fall for one of them.