Chapter 15. I Got The Sign

"Yah Jung Jaehyun get away from her" I was shocked when a girl suddenly walk closer to us revealing...Jina.

"Jina?" I asked making sure if she's really that.

"Yeah it's me Oh Jina your classmate and the one who needs you" She said making me KUNfuse.

"What are you doing here? Why are you with him? And what you need to me?" I asked her making her smile.

"Actually I don't need you that much...I actually need is your boy bestfriends" as I heard that my eyes widen.

"Then why I am here?" I said irritatedly.

"Nothing, we just wanna play with you" She said pointing out the guy in the club whose name is Jung Jaehyun.

"Don't worry he will just tear you and get your precious thingy inside and I will dress you up to new you" She said making me let out my anger. Jaehyun started to walk infront of me as he pull my hair down and point a knife in my neck making me scared.

"It's not painful. I'll be gentle" He said and was about to make a slit on my neck when a loud noise banged.

"Yah don't you ever hurt her!" I saw Jaemin standing near to us making Jaehyun to get away from me as he fight with Jaemin.

I was surprised when someone was helping me to tied off and it reveals Jeno.

Jina suddenly can't be found. Jaemin was punched by Jaehyun that made him fall on the ground.

"Stay here. I'll help Jaemin" Jeno said as I hide near them.

Jeno punched Jaehyun that made his lips bleed. As soon as he touch and see the blood he run away as if he was so scared. Jeno followed him. I came out to go on Jaemin whose still lying on the ground.

"Jaemin are you okay?" I asked him 'cause I'm so worried. He eventually just stare at me and gave me a small smile that made me cry.

"Yah I told you not to cry anymore" He said as he tried to sit.

"Does it hurt?" I asked him still worried and don't know what to do. I'm scared that he might die?

"Yeah...I am hurt so much" He answered but in a calm and soft voice.

"Where?" I said as I look on his body if there was a bruise but he cupped my face to see him.

"Here" he put my hands on his chest probably where heart is.

"I am hurt that you didn't talk, walk, eat and go with me...I am hurt to see that you're avoiding me...I'm hurt that I loved you" He said that made me stunned, out of words and in this world.

"I'm...sorry..." I said looking down as I yanked his hands from me.

"No, you don't have to be sorry. It's also our fault to give you that though feeling and...to broke our rule" He said that cause me to look at him. His eyes were just beautiful but sad, he is really hurt.

"I...also...broke our rule" I said making him to be stunned.

"W--what do you...mean?" He asked but I just can't answer it 'cause I'm still KUNfused. Jeno came back in the right time. He went to us and help Jaemin to stand up.

"Have you followed him?" I asked Jeno whose panting.

"Yeah just at the gate but he just lost suddenly" He answered.

"What should we do now?" I asked them as they just look at each other.

"Let's go home" They both said.

"But..." I paused.

"Don't worry Mirae already report it to the police. We'll just go there tomorrow. Let's go home first" Jaemin said as I agree and we get off on this place. After a few more walk the bus stop is there.

We sat at the waiting area for the bus to come. It was so silent, there's not much car passing by and we are all quiet. No is talking and I can't stand it anymore.

"Guys" I said making them to pay attention to me.

"What?" They both said as I gulp first.

"About the last time...I'm sorry if can't do or say something on that day" I said making for them to just stare at me.

"It's okay, we know you were shocked too" Jeno said.

"Don't worry we are still friends, right?" I said convincing them to agree with me.

"But not like before" Jaemin said making them to let out a small smile.

"Yah-- we are still...you just...have...a special...feelings to me...but we are still friends" I said making an eye contact to each of them so that they won't misunderstood it.

"There's really no respond on our confession?" Jeno said.

"You know Y/N, sometimes you need to tell the truth even if it will cause pain but it's for the person to learn on that truth" Jaemin added making Jeno to agree.

"But...how?" I said 'cause I don't know how to respond on what he told.

"Tell us if you have the same feeling in one of us" they both said in chorus. It's getting hotter here!

"But it's okay if you don't but to the peace of everyone...we want to hear something from you" Jeno said. It's very uneasy for me 'cause I just can't.

Luckily, the bus is approaching. I stand up to wait for the bus and suddenly I remember the sign I wrote just for fun to know who will choose.

When the bus finally stopped, I look on it's number and I am not surprise to see that the number shows odd and I look at my back to see Na Jaemin.

*******
Anddd yes! What's the point of this book if Jaemin (the main character) won't be the one who you choose? I know some you want Jeno to be your man but sorry for that hihi...so this is the end.

Epilogue is on the next page.